ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Helloo everyone!!

Artic Blime 182
Ye think thats a bit too far for me lol :dapprove: but regarding your car steve, v nice :D the last two pics I couldn't see too well coz they were tiny!! Well it will be good if you do come tom but there is gonna be plenty of oppurtunities in future :D

Hi Gem, thanks, lol ye I already had the warning but thanks :D

Hi too peparami, love the name lol, ye I got me camera all ready for tom, gonna take as many pics as I can, love photos as you can already probably tell!!

Did you scroll down?? Pictures at the bottom are bigger first ones were when i bought it but hadnt picked it up so they were off the web site. :rasp:

M2 Competition
Ye think thats a bit too far for me lol :dapprove: but regarding your car steve, v nice :D the last two pics I couldn't see too well coz they were tiny!! Well it will be good if you do come tom but there is gonna be plenty of oppurtunities in future :D

Hi Gem, thanks, lol ye I already had the warning but thanks :D

Hi too peparami, love the name lol, ye I got me camera all ready for tom, gonna take as many pics as I can, love photos as you can already probably tell!!

Lol sweet, hope it stays sunny over the weekend :D

What sort of nursing do you want to do?

Clio Sport 182
Oh it's forecast rain for tom :dapprove: but everytime I have been there I think it;s rained lol, kinda like a tradition now!!

I'm just doing adult nursing, but hope to specify in either cardiology or surgery, wherever I can get a job tbh!! I was originally planning on being a midwife, but after four years now I jus wanna finish and get a proper job lol :D

What do you do?

lol living the dream :D

Clio Sport 182
Oh thats better lol...

It looks sweet dont it, everything same as mine interior wise,

Love that colour. You were talking bout cam belt and that but you dont need to do that til 72 000 miles isn't it?

Great price and nice mileage on it looks mint fair play :D

Artic Blime 182
Do you plan to do anything to it or just gonna leave it standard?

I have loads of plans but i cant afford anything at the moment as i am only an apprentice :rasp: i want to do the following:

Yoz exhaust, coilovers, carbon splitter, carbon fog lights surrounds, considering carbon bonnet etc an i am tempted to get the turbo kit :) remap etc there is a lad on here with the turbo kit on his and some other bits and that takes it to 300bhp.

Plans for yours?

brisa4984

ClioSport Club Member
Oh it's forecast rain for tom :dapprove: but everytime I have been there I think it;s rained lol, kinda like a tradition now!!

I'm just doing adult nursing, but hope to specify in either cardiology or surgery, wherever I can get a job tbh!! I was originally planning on being a midwife, but after four years now I jus wanna finish and get a proper job lol :D

What do you do?

gudluk with your last year. Plenty money + huge satisfaction in midwifery.

Clio Sport 182
Ye same here, want to do so much, but it's gonna take a bit of time :dapprove: I defo want the yozza, then bit by bit really, be a learning curve for me as I go along lol!!

300 :eek: :eek: :eek: Oh my god lol whos is that? Bet that is rapid, must have spent quite a bit to get it to that spec... yum!

Oh thanks Brisa are you a midwife :D thats so cool x

Oh so sorry, I just looked at ur profile :eek:

M2 Competition

What do you do?

Yus, living the dream :p

Clio Sport 182
Ye, really well, scary at first tho I bet, I'm absolutley petrified of becoming a nurse let alone a doctor lol :D

Oh my god, I would love to see that!! Oh maybe have a very big road trip one day lol...how many miles is it then roughly lol?

Artic Blime 182
Ye, really well, scary at first tho I bet, I'm absolutley petrified of becoming a nurse let alone a doctor lol :D

Oh my god, I would love to see that!! Oh maybe have a very big road trip one day lol...how many miles is it then roughly lol?

As i dont know exactly where we would be meeting but normally lymm services and i dont know where you live ;) it is around 170 miles

Clio Sport 182
I have heard of lymme services before Im sure of it :D

Lol Newport, oh thats not tooo bad I spose, would be good if a load was going up so I could follow lol!!

Be hopeless on me own!!

Right, I'l be back on later guys, gotta get me stuff ready for combes :D :D :D :D woop woop xx

Artic Blime 182
The north west meets are always the best normally a turn round of 20-30 cars once there was almost 50! But we did join another meet. I think there are a few from your end so you could tag along with them or get a sat nav :p

Clio Sport 182
Cool, I'l have to go through the meets and have a look when people are next meeting up :D I think Im gonna have to get a tim tim, shouldn't go far wrong then ...well lol I know what Im like :rolleyes:

Hiya Sean, nice to meet you!! :D

Thanx Brisa, lol doctors are like gods to me :D They are super and know everything lol!!

Hey, who is going on traffic cops?? :eek:

Clio Sport 182
Lol I love me sport, drive it as if I'm a ralleigh driver sometimes lol!! God when I got home from combes yesterday I was loving driving it home seeing all those cars really puts ya in the mood lol!!! :D

Oh wkd, yeah do, thats wkd didn't realise there was anyone so close :D what you driving at the moment then Cup Cymru?

Clio Sport 182
Hey guys I jus posted a new thread in track days in general chat, not sure if thats where you put stuff, or does it matter?

ITB'd 182...
Hi x

Have a look in the meets section and tag along to the next one :)

I work in the port also...brap brap lol

Clio Sport 182
Thats mad Guppy I was jus reading through the meets and wondering how to get onto the mailing lists? :D