ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Helloo everyone!!

Clio Sport 182
:eek: :eek:

Hey can you upload more than one photo then, cant seem to find anywhere how to do it lol, can put sum more pics of me cars then :D

tbh teamshark has been very weak in this welcome, i mean mace is here and schwepp, standard, but wheres the big dogs?

ashamed, you hear team ariane and know what to do...!

Clio
I'm just waiting for my moment.

Victim
shark_bite_wound_andrea_lynch.jpg

i havent posted TDK yet, that will loosen any sourfaced fishmongers wife up.

not that im implying the OP is the above, oh s**t keep digging naith

i know bristol is close to newport, but ffs schwepp u work quick.

pic is ok but would of preferred welshali to be in nurses uniform

iimushroomzii

Toilet roll king
  Transit Connect.
Hi mushroom, oh you have probably seen me car already sometimes pop up to blackwood, gets so busy up there on a thursday!!

Call me Owen not mushroom lol.Yeah, it does, Stopped going on Thursdays now, its too bloody hectic. Any pics of your car? Might recognise it...

Clio Sport 182
Lol schweppy nice pic!!

Sorry, Hi Owen :D ye it gets mega busy down there, I'l put some more pics onto photobucket now

Hey Melissa!! :D

ROFL I been on ere all morning!!

Clio Sport 182
Ye your dude doin the press ups lol :D oh wkd I cant wait for tom now!!!

Seeing all your gorgeous cars :D

Ye I got quite a bit I wanted to do, been deciding on what exhaust to get for it, I was tempted to go for a pro speed coz I heard a lot o great stuff about them, until I discovered yozzasport on you tube, was trying to find out if anyone had one and what they were like, they sound sick on you tube, but I am afraid if I get one its gonna mess up my computer and give me trouble??

I agree on the slammage too. I think I need to upgrade my breaks too, was thinking o getting those green stuff pads, coz at the moment, although I know the breaks are good, it doesn't want to stop too quickly .. maybe its just the way i drive lol?? :D

Clio
My car is better than Mace's, who'd ever drive a v6 rep and show their face without sunnies, Mace would ;)

PMSL! That little shopping trolley you roll around in. Your just jealous cause you don't have a bodykit YO!!! With a laguna engine INIT BO!!!!

And my face is to pretty to cover up it up with sunnies my dear;)

SchwepTek™
Yozzasport is one of the best. It wont mess anything up. I have a Janspeed with custom centre section. You can hear that tomorrow if you want.

RB 197
PMSL! That little shopping trolley you roll around in. Your just jealous cause you don't have a bodykit YO!!! With a laguna engine INIT BO!!!!

And my face is to pretty to cover up it up with sunnies my dear;)

Jealous? Me? Of an oversized, still primer'd kit from Ripspeed, me thinks not. I'd much rather bezz about in my racing blue, yes racing blue, not 'bland' silver car.

I heard you only had a face for radio:quiet:;) would i Mace? Not to you