ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

InCarNation - Brighton - 28th April 2013

instead of meeting at pease pottage ollie meet me at the hickstead service station? it saves me fuel, by not having to drive 20mins further away from brighton to meet you? lol you up for that?

Yes mate sounds good I will meet you there. Makes sense. What Time we meeting there? Also if anyone else would like to meet us there would be good!

Non Sport Megane
well if everyone wants to be theyre for half 7, need to meet at hickstead for 7, takes about 20 mins to get to maderia drive!

Non Sport Megane
7am at hickstead it is then! They're a little chef they're too so if people wanted to get breakfast? Or they'res a harvester 2 mins from maderia drive! Haha

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
​How on earth do you manage that...

I got 5 over four years ago when i wrote my 182 of but they stay on your ins for 5 years and i got done for driving my mrs old car without no insurance when i was supposed to be insured and i got 6 points for that

I have 6 live points on my license but 11 on my insurance until nxt year :-(

02 Clio 172
I'm out guys. Really sorry, but I've got to move out that weekend (splitting up with the nutter of a girlfriend) and I don't think I can fit it all in, so it's best that I let someone else take my place. Might still pop down if I get things done on Friday night/ Saturday.

Hopefully nobody else will pull out! And this thing we need to bring, simply print it off, write CS name on it and bring with?

Gonna be good!

Yeah, we dont really need it, but it helps with the organisers etc. just put it on your dash so its visible through the windscreen.

Don't suppose you have a table you could bring? :/

iLikeDuplo

ClioSport Club Member
  Willi/182Cup/265Cup
Yeah, we dont really need it, but it helps with the organisers etc. just put it on your dash so its visible through the windscreen.

Is there any signing up we need to do? Or has that been taken care of?

iLikeDuplo

ClioSport Club Member
  Willi/182Cup/265Cup
I've reserved us 15 spaces, but I'm gonna take the list of people we have on the day, so will need you all to write your usernames on them and put them on your dash :p

also we're here:
(I put us in blue)
40f4ac670d05b7e84026900eef442c54.png

That's class. Do we want to meet outside Brighton and drive in?

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200

I have a table thats about a foot high, and about 1square foot haha, tiny little camping table :p

iLikeDuplo

ClioSport Club Member
  Willi/182Cup/265Cup
I have a table thats about a foot high, and about 1square foot haha, tiny little camping table :p

We can probably grab a wall papering table and a sheet for like a tenner? But I do like the sound of your camping table...

iLikeDuplo

ClioSport Club Member
  Willi/182Cup/265Cup
Brians (so kindly) sent me loads of fliers, and he's also lending us a banner, but we also need somewhere to hang it up or put it somewhere!

That's cool. Could we strap it between alloys on 2 cars? Or am I losing the plot?

theres a couple convoys, one is from sevenoaks tesco, the other is with iOllieSM and i cant remember where that's going from :p

The other convoy with me, MichaelGrimes has chosen the spot so anybody interested in joining us PM him! There is 3 of us in that certain convoy ATM.

:) Been watching some vids on youtube from the previous years. Looks a good day out!

Non Sport Megane
For anyone that doesn't know Madeira drive, we are literally at the end of Madeira drive, about a 20 min walk from Brighton pier! Looking forward to a good day out, they're is another convoy from hick stead services meeting at 7am to get into Brighton for 7.30 ish they're will be myself, ollieSM and a couple others iirc

Audi A5
Looking quite forward to this now, it seems to be coming together quite nicely.

lol @ lifestyle Europe having a stand, I work for them and didn't even know they were attending. I wonder what their have on their stand.

iLikeDuplo

ClioSport Club Member
  Willi/182Cup/265Cup
I live near eg, but only moved here recently... Are any of the meeting places near there? If it was sevenoaks I'd be laughing!