ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

InCarNation - Brighton - 28th April 2013

Non Sport Megane
There's a fourth eating at hickstead, Can we get his name added to the list and il pm everyone tomorrow as to when and where we are going to be meeting :)

iLikeDuplo

ClioSport Club Member
  Willi/182Cup/265Cup
Or somewhere to hang it up.

Someone suggested putting it between 2 cars and tie it to the wheels, but they'd have to be parked quite far away!

I think that was my daft idea. Maybe if there are cars between the 2 that have the banner and park them further back?

Little update! So my passenger side speaker rattled alot :/ took it all apart and had a look at it but nothing was visually wrong (assuming it was just blown) so I uprated them! Went for some 'fli' mid range front speakers just as a cheap upgrade. Did look at the vibe but they were £14 more expensive and I would've needed to have drilled holes for tweeters which I didn't want to do!

Cost me £26 and am very happy with them :)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366551647.893139.jpg

Ollie

Yeah if you're wanting to join a convoy the hickstead one will be better coming from Bracknell. Really hoping the weather doesn't ruin the day Sunday. What's everyone doing if its pouring it down with rain when we wake up Sunday? Are people still going to go?
Don't want to be a let down but standing around in the rain all day Sunday won't be very fun!

iLikeDuplo

ClioSport Club Member
  Willi/182Cup/265Cup
I'm going no matter what and it'll be sunny, never fear. I am at work on shoreham seafront atm and it's glorious outside, internet says it's meant to be misty right now. And if it rains on Sunday, there are always pubs!

Audi A4
So where and when are people meeting... It's my birthday tomorrow, not gonna get too messy but this is depending on being in a fit/safe state to drive!

Ill check my PMs now! X x X

^ hahaa!
We're meeting in hickstead for 7;45, believe we're leaving it a very latest of 7;55 until we leave to Brighton. Should be there for 8;15 or something.
(I'm sure that's right but to be safe, PM MichaelGrimes)
Happy birthday mate