ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Knockhill 5th july OPL. (Privately booked)

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Aye i know what you mean. Im just hating silver at the moment and i really want a mondial blue cup!

Ill see how it goes at KH then ill decide. Might fall in love with it again ;)

Cup In bits
Okay perfect I might have a couple of friends interested, i'll let you kniw. If I don't make it myself I can pass on my session.

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Theres a photographer from up north said on Facebook he'd come down and take pics of us all aswell, i forgot to post it in here.

I was speaking to Mike the other day and he was saying one of the boys has a turbo or S/C'd EP3, be good to see him and stu going at it :p

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Ill need tk get my allignment done, fit a new adjuster to the front shocker, and sort this limp mode problems!

Got a bit of a strange noise coming from the back wheel aswell ill need to have a look at. Think something is rubbing :l

mine shoudl eb ready, just waiting to hear back from RS tuning about mapping next week! My ecu is back from ktec with the basemap on it so ill get it hooked up on thrusday when im home from Germany! Worst case ill return it to standard for this as i aint missing a bloody trackday!!

Saved myself some money not bringing mine, would of been really skint if I did!! Can't miss my 7th trackday this year, gota keep the count as high as possible!!

I've still had 2 and a half laps driving sponges car, plenty more for next time ;)

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
A loyalty card? He should be getting a bill for the amount of grass and gravel he steals.

Cup In bits
We'll get you a metal splitter made and fitted and then maybe you might get payed for grass cutting, could sort out a 2/4/1 for my thing too :D

Anybody else plan on doing the reverse day on the 7th too?

Cup In bits
I...I know, I don't have the luxury of choosing which days to go to so that will do for popping my reverse cherry

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Last thing i can try on the car now will be a throttle body, if that doesnt solve the problem when i wont be tracking it :(

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Morgan, reverse days are utterly superb!! Knockhill is twice as good!

​If the Cup survives, I'll be booking on for Japfest!

Cup In bits
Morgan, reverse days are utterly superb!! Knockhill is twice as good!

​If the Cup survives, I'll be booking on for Japfest!

Nice one, another potential Clio fwend to play with.

It will be like a fart in a bean tin competition no doubt with all them ricers, need to balance it out a bit.

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Thanks John. Mike stuck it on today and 2 faults have come up.

throttle potentiometer fault

Bi-mode air solenoid valve

WTF are they? Haha

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Had a busy afternoon in the Cup. Managed to get the seats and harnesses in. Removed the rest of the carpet and all if the lower centre console and gear surround.

null-102.jpg

null-101.jpg

null-100.jpg

null-99.jpg

null-97.jpg

null-96.jpg

Door cards, headliner and stereo to come out tomorrow.

I'll be stealing the Wheels off the Ph1 as spares.