ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LeMans 2011 Team Tour... 'We ride fast, We ride light'... losers assemble.

320d
Can all people on the Ferry check that these details are all correct, Im pretty Sure we are all good now

LM2.jpg

Yeah thats right for me.

Also: I will be boozing on the camp site come rain or shine (no weather pun intended) If I have to put vodka into my screenwash bottle and drink it from a washer jet I will.

330i. E30 Touring.
Looks like i'll be going to Tesco tonight to swap it over, lol.

Either that, or buying a boot full of whiskey and decanting it into plastic bottles.

Bring on a war with the French, tbh.

350z GT
Well it has arrived :) :) We set off at about 6pm today...so will be arriving at the La Sarthe around lunchtime tommorrow :)

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
unfortunately i cant get that much time off work.

camera battries all charged up. decided to shoot the whole weekend on a 50mm lens.. could be interesting or a massive fail lol

got to pack tonight and be ready as ill be heading down to my mates straight after work on wednesdy to set off 1st thing thursday morning. to collect another friend closer to the tunnel. :D

Mercedes
Im packed and heading South 2moro, very organised for once im going to try and get on an Earlier ferry if we can get are arses there.

Also for those wanting somewhere to meet on the Thursday morning a few of us will be leaving from

The Bobsleigh Hotel
Hempstead Road
Bovingdon
Hertfordshire
HP3 0DS
Tel no. +44 (0)844 879 9033

Chase Racing Clio
I'm way too excited...I woke up at like 5am this morning thinking about more little things that I needed to pack in the car!!

Heading down south tonight to stop over at my auntys and then onto the 8pm ferry from dover to dunkirk tmoro morning. When's everyone's ferry crossings??

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
Im packed and heading South 2moro, very organised for once im going to try and get on an Earlier ferry if we can get are arses there.

Also for those wanting somewhere to meet on the Thursday morning a few of us will be leaving from

The Bobsleigh Hotel
Hempstead Road
Bovingdon
Hertfordshire
HP3 0DS
Tel no. +44 (0)844 879 9033

I think Riad is sorting us lot a hotel, so we can meet you there ^

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
We're going to be leaving from Fred's on Thursday morning. No chance of us getting an earlier ferry tbh. I think we'll have to meet at Dover, Truffs etc will be getting the M25 clockwise, we'll be going anticlockwise.

350z GT
Think our ferry is 11pm tonight...

Whos catching the ferry sunday night? Could be epic meet in the bar lmao

DCi 100
Car semi packed, just ringing around stuff now, can't find my bloody V5 and need to get some ink for the printer to copy my documents though! >_<

Stickers still not finished

Any chance you could bring a bottle of solution with you Warren (I don't know if you have them just laying about)? Oxipol one is my usual but I wouldn't think it matters? I'll buy it off you if possible as getting to town to get some is looking slim atm!

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Don't keep that one in stock, but I can bring some that I normally use (it's decent stuff). I'll get a starter pack, will cost you nowt but a beer.

DCi 100
It's literally just incase I have a problem mate, I don't want an eye full of s**t and no way to clean them over night etc :) If you could that would be great! Muchos Appreciated.

withoutabix

ClioSport Club Member
So what people making of this bottle ban as reported on PH??

Thread title says there banned at all campsites but a lot of the posts say that it's just infield campsites so beasuajour would escape the ban? I'm not having the gendarms thieving my bottle of jäger at the entrance!

Now Sold :-(
Was there not an update to the original PH thread saying it had been overturned. I think the mayor attempted to bring the rule in but changed his mind after some pressure from outside.

Lionel Richie
alex (or whoever picks riad up) can you make sure he brings a duvet (mine off my bed will do), my money for the trip, his passport, bag with food under stairs and a high vis jacket...

i wont really get a chance to get on here till then and/or speak to anyone as we are pulling two allnighters to try and rebuild the engine. totally 50/50 as it stands, if not less.

james remember my hearts and freds pimms/dorridge stuff

also unless you norfbesters are going soth tomo, wouldnt you be better off getting a hotel in birmingham? let me know via text what u all decide on

edit: its naith btw, freds still logged in brb just off to CSrape him.

DCi 100
Yeah will sort it

Just finished putting my stickers on ish, all my camping stuff in the car now with abit of food just need moar food, cleaning stuff, few other bits and bobs and clothes (going trafford centre in morning for last bits :/)

Tempted to leave some of the food shopping till tomorrow night and go while at the travellodge?

5th day off work and haven't sat down for bloody one of them >_<

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
well im packed and ready to go, just need to nip home after work have a shower, head south.
forgotten my favorite tshirt so need to remember to pick that up lol

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
ive just aquired some very cheeky audi priority event passes ... i can feel a challenge coming on

330i. E30 Touring.
I know i'm going to forget something important. We leave at 6am. I've got nothing packed, nothing organised and i'm working until 8pm. Then, i've got to go to a family gathering or some s**t. Packing until 3am FTL.

I know i'm going to forget something important. We leave at 6am. I've got nothing packed, nothing organised and i'm working until 8pm. Then, i've got to go to a family gathering or some s**t. Packing until 3am FTL.

Sad times! At least you can kip in the car matey ;)

Just transfered my beverages from glass into 2litre Sainsburys pikey range water bottles! Lol at if they check my car, 3 2L bottles of piss coloured alcohol!

Not a 320d
I wish I was there in some respects, went last year, but again im glad im not going because the people going are a set of utter t***s when theyre together, and last year I nearly lost my mental stability. This year I would have gone, but there are more people going this year who I know that would just add to the annoyance.

Cars were great though. Im gunna miss that vette shitting all over the road before entering corners.

Im not surprised at the bottle ban thing if it was in place. The mountains took the piss.

Not a 320d
Sad times! At least you can kip in the car matey ;)

Just transfered my beverages from glass into 2litre Sainsburys pikey range water bottles! Lol at if they check my car, 3 2L bottles of piss coloured alcohol!

We got stopped and searched before entering the port, we had a dodgy kitchen knife (was genuinely for food) but it looked like a shanking knife. And my mate had 100 crow bangers in the boot of his car, which hed forgotten about.

Found them in Le mans, and started blowing s**t up, a can of potatoes etc. Firing them into the air with a katapult etc.

182FF
Just a few quick questions guys! First time driving off shore tommorow, what are the 'MUST HAVES'........?
I understand you need a vizzie per person but what else?

Cheers guys!