ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lowest clio?

GW 197 cup
98DB01C5-1CB3-468D-BFCA-264DB905B9B1-3429-00000348A281FDF0.jpg

1C544A26-D9C3-4FDB-AAFC-C3CD74EC5D54-27092-00001A4793932247.jpg

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
What's left?

Side skirts
Sports interior
Cup spoiler.
( wont get any of them done )

I want a full paint correction doing.

Alloy wheel refurb :( I didn't realise that it wasn't a drop down Kurb that I tried to get up.
Few interior touch ups

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
Static will always be more impressive than an air setup, alot of people on air run like faggots when they're rolling and then just air out when they're sat still, anyone can get air.. now Havair retards have it on finance.. but it takes alot more to get something sat perfectly on coilovers :)

Will be good to see when its done, my archgap on the front irritates me beyond words and makes me wanna give up and just go oh fck it i'll get air.. but no, determined! ahah :)

id say setting coilys up is far easier than air dear

A grey one
Not when they don't go down any further :(
i can't remember writing that, sound like a right gobsh**e, apologies,
i love my air ride rants, only from bad experiences with air and people who run air.
Mick wins lowest clio game :(

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
The older I get, the more the word 'low' becomes a by word for 'sh*t'. My old Clio wasn't as near as low as some of these, and I got bored of it pretty quickly.

clio 1.2 16v
ha its been hiding on my drive nt doing a lot..i dont even think ive got a project thread on here so ill do that and put a load of pics in

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
The red one is a little bit too smoothed for me at the front, but thats just my opinion, I cant fault it other than that, looks fantastic!

clio & 19 16v
Maybe it does'nt count cause its not a finished project but mines is so low i rerouted and bought custom rear shocks
IMG089.jpg
IMG096_zps72b4a976.jpg