ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lusty for sale @ bargain price!

M135i
Its not everyday that you drive through Breightmet (near Bolton) and spot a world famous CS motor.

But thats exactly what happened today, and shock horror, is on for a frankly bargain £5995.

Obviously i spent most my morning trying to thrash out a deal to trade in my 58 plate RS Twingo for the L99UST (yup, the plate is still on).

Unfortunately, trade-in on my Twingo is a bit less than I'd like so i dunno if i'm gonna be able to conclude the deal to own this bit of motoring perfection.

PICT0009.jpg

Sorry the picture is a bit naff, i only took it as i tearfully drove away having been unable to buy this masterpiece.

AK

M240i
was swapped for an accord at £2700 iirc LOL

I'm surprised its at the gates; thought it would have been tucked in a corner somewhere!

M135i
You have a twingo RS, any good?

Its okay, but i used to have a Clio R27 so its gonna obviously feel a bit of a step down. Its very good for a warm hatch though.

I had to do a double take when i saw it at £5995. I'll keep an eye on it. Can imagine it staying there for a while at that price

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha

if i had 6k i honestly would buy it. store it. looking at it would be better than scutch's friday joke.

AK

M240i
Shame some spoilt 17 year old who's just passed there test and has rich parents will buy it for them and no doubt end up wrapping it round a pole.

M135i
How many members does CS have?

Maybe if we all put in a fiver, we could buy the car.

I'd be a bit upset if some muppet chav bought in and wrote a piece of clio history off.

I can now say that the car is gonna give the next owner problems. For example the fog lights are no longer available so if one gets smashed and needs replacing you cant get another one for it.

The rear spoiler put so much strain on the boot struts that I had to buy a new pair 3 times as they kept leaking.

The air filter was rusting badly so will need a new one pretty soon.

You have to remove the whole front bumper if a headlight bulb needs replacing so will be needed to go to a body shop for that simple job

etc etc.

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
problems?
Aside from the fact the new owner will constantly be pulled over by the 'FAIL POLICE'?

Mustang, S13, AX GT
this car is now near me...?! WTF i feel weak and ill.
f*** off thats literally 2 mins from my house now!!! I'll bet he actually gets a good offer on that there, my mate got £1500 for an R reg 1.2 clio with an off the shelf bodykit poorly fitted and a rage backbox just by putting a for sale sign in the window and parking it on the road there...

BMW E46 330i Touring
You were right to take the offer mate, it'll never get anything near £6k I'm afraid and, if it does, then the garage has been lucky to find the person that wants a ready-modified car in the current market conditions.

Enjoy your Honda and if you ever get tempted to start modifying, just remember how much you ploughed into the Clio and what you've got to show for it!

330Ci (Fail)Sport
I bet that dealer was secretly sniggering all through out the deal and laughing with tears when Lusty drove off, yet the jokes on him thinking anyone would look at it if its up for £6k.

Can the guys local to this keep us updated with price deductions and if its ever sold.