ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lusty for sale @ bargain price!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
colour for a start?

I cant believe he has taken her lust plate away. I bought that for her and told him I wanted it staying on the car. :dapprove:

LOL! You think the dealer gives a monkeys what you want after you've sold it! I'm surpised they've no rattle can'd it black...!

JME. Please please please take a quick pic of her next time you drive past. I just want to see how she is looking from the point of view of passers by.

LOL! You think the dealer gives a monkeys what you want after you've sold it! I'm surpised they've no rattle can'd it black...!

lol! Rattlecan it in matt black. Would look steath.

Or maybe rat look it. Wet and dry it down with a power sander.

I'm gutted I to far away for a test drive..

ZX6R B1H
its still forsale, i went looking for a car for the mrs and its not moved for ages lol... Oh some fat chav lad was lurking all over it, but my camera was in the car lol. We just laughed.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Pmsl that guy really didn't know what he got himself in for!

ZX6R B1H
Im sure this shitter has been sold... as it drove past me at about 7pm on sunday I laughed and pointed it out to our lass. It wasnt on trade plates either, Unless its another flippy chavved up clio with a silly kit??? im not too sure.

ALBI 197 Sonic MKII
Im sure this s**tter has been sold... as it drove past me at about 7pm on sunday I laughed and pointed it out to our lass. It wasnt on trade plates either, Unless its another flippy chavved up clio with a silly kit??? im not too sure.

You don't spot the LUST mobile, the LUST mobile spots you.

M135i
May well have been sold.

Drove past a few times over the weekend and couldn't spot it as i was trying to point out the hilarity of the car to a friend.