ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lusty for sale @ bargain price!

AK

M240i
LOL good man.

I would buy it if i was a CS millionaire :(.

As said LOL it's a piece of CS history!

As a relative newbie on CS I had often wondered why lusty got so much stick from people.... Having seen page 1 of this thread all becomes clear!!!

Glanza V
i surpose if i was 13-14 this car would off made me goo wow in max power but now its not 2 my taste but each to there own or in lustys case most members ov the public + cliosport 'vs' lustys own thoughts on the beast lol

Last edited:
it's closer to me than you, think how i feel.... and i thought the orange kitted one was bad enough....:dead:

in fact, saturday i'm going to test drive it pmsl.

you or anyone else who goes for a test drive had best be fu**in nice to her.

I know I dont own her anymore but I still love her and dont want her getting abused by anyone.

Get it. got it. good. ;)

Megane Mk4
So..

One of the most infamous cars of CS is now up for sale??
Not exactly to everyone's taste but at least she kept Lusty happy ;)

ZX6R B1H

I know I dont own her anymore but I still love her and dont want her getting abused by anyone.

Get it. got it. good. ;)

lmfbo, tbh mate i wouldnt want to rag it... just cwoooooooooze it and go as slow as poss, check me out yo.

Never above 25mpg

Get it. got it. good. ;)

LOL. Might aswell go down and clamp the fucker.

DCi
someone should go to the garage and give the salesman a flyer, and say you saw the car outside and we would love to have whoever owns that car next on our enthusiats website, so could he pass on the flyer to whoever buys it

Get it. got it. good. ;)

Face it lusty it's going to be a 17 year old with rich parents who'll buy it, rag it, and then write it off ;)

tempted to tbh, just to see how she handlez wit maccy d's trayz on the backz yo

but then i thought, no.