ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lusty for sale @ bargain price!

Ultra Red R27 #80/500
Looks like some poor misguided fool has bought the shed. I saw it parked up outside Astley Bridge Asda about an hour ago. Complete with baby seat on the rear seat. For the sake of the child I hope they see sense soon or it will have to endure some shocking bullying at school!!

Looks like some poor misguided fool has bought the shed. I saw it parked up outside Astley Bridge Asda about an hour ago. Complete with baby seat on the rear seat. For the sake of the child I hope they see sense soon or it will have to endure some shocking bullying at school!!
pmsl! I'll keep an eye out for that beast.

fu*k sake. I wanted her to go to an enthusiast, not just some family guy who wants to use her to do the shopping etc.

Ultra Red R27 #80/500
fu*k sake. I wanted her to go to an enthusiast, not just some family guy who wants to use her to do the shopping etc.

I'm sure it did, an enthusiastic tasteless Chav complete with child with 12 possible fathers and an invite to the Jeremy Kyle show to find out who the daddy is.

In fact my tax has probably bought that shed. :mad:

Family Bus
Saw the ad for this in an issue of Fast Car today, complete with mobile number!

Was soooooooo tempted to do some text spammage.

But I managed to restrain myself ;)

Suzuki Ignis

Astley Bridge in Bolton?

If so chances are it will be some fool round my area. Ill point and laugh at him/her if I see it. Try to take a photo to if I can control myself.

Ultra Red R27 #80/500
Astley Bridge in Bolton?

If so chances are it will be some fool round my area. Ill point and laugh at him/her if I see it. Try to take a photo to if I can control myself.

Confirmed. I'd have taken a photo but it takes all my self control not to smash a trolley into every panel on the damn thing. I saw it parked outside there again the other day in the parent and sprog bays. (What the hell are the chances of that? The odd times I call into Asda and I'm made to wish blindness upon myself by that heap.) I was mistaken first time around, it does not have 1 baby seat in the back... it has 2.

One of us should maybe flyer it with a link to this thread! :rasp: