ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Matched Inlets Group-Buy 09 (Official Thread)

marc1330

ClioSport Club Member
  Hill lover
Inlets turned up today cheers for sorting it Robin/Mark will get em fitted weekend and sent back :)

marc1330

ClioSport Club Member
  Hill lover
Fairplay mate!! Ive been giving mine a bit of love with wet and dry and some polish :eek:

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Going to be fitting mine tonight so aslong as all goes well I'll get my Std Set Sent to Jamsport next week

marc1330

ClioSport Club Member
  Hill lover
My inlets i took off were pretty s**t. The car feels more responsive through the box.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Got mine on last night..... Mine seemed pretty nicely matched as Std anyway but definitely no negative effects so I'm still pleased.

P

Philpott

ok people have to chance to buy a jam matching inlets here in next few weeks, what peoples feed bk and improvement once fitted?

marc1330

ClioSport Club Member
  Hill lover
When i compared them to my original set that were on the car next to each they looked a different class completely. Once on the car there has been a gain but personally i didnt feel much difference. Not the same jump as when it was re-mapped. Maybe my original set were not as bad as they looked

Tullyvernon

Northern Ireland
ClioSport Area Rep
  Williams, Focus RS
Mine just arrived today!! fantastic if I hadent just sold the Trophy!!!! Anyone interested in mine?