ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Meet in Yorkshire

Castleford would be okay a bit further for me but i wouldn't mind as i live near Hull. Not been to a meet and been on here for 3 or 4 years overdue one really lol

Rossi where do you live near hull? Not seen a AG 200 about in this neck of the woods before.

BG Clio 182
This weekend would have been perfect for me too but my car is at the spray shop getting the bumper done / the bumper is at the spray shop
If everyone hits a date and sticks to it in the future when everyone's sorted whack it in here and ill be there [emoji14]

CLIO 172
York sounds good to me. Don't want to be travelling for miles to sit in a carpark when its pissing it down. :)

ph2 clio sport 172
Il be going to this just got to book clio in for remap on payday. Xscape good for me as live in doncaster.

I'd of been up for this but the 200 has a couple of issues so trying not to drive it much until the weekend after next when it goes to diamond to be looked at.
Cheers though.

CLIO 172
I reckon Castleford is a good meeting place for people although for me its just a boring drive down the motorway. I can't wait for spring so I can stretch my legs up in the dales.

CLIO 172
Im in Harrogate mate. Some great roads where I am just not this time of year. Theres loads of clio's around town but none seem to be on here with the exception of dann2707 of course. I see you live in Selby? I used to work in Selby. Nice roads around there (Drax Power Station) for example.

BG Clio 182
Im in Harrogate mate. Some great roads where I am just not this time of year. Theres loads of clio's around town but none seem to be on here with the exception of dann2707 of course. I see you live in Selby? I used to work in Selby. Nice roads around there (Drax Power Station) for example.
Harrogate is lovely! Some wonderful roads round my way [emoji14] not many round here :(

CLIO 172
I'm waiting for the weather to get better and I wanna do a couple of trackdays at Teeside. Not far and dirt cheap. Problem round here is Tractors, shite on the roads and the odd police car. Oh and the massive great potholes that greet you half way round the bend!

BG Clio 182
I'm waiting for the weather to get better and I wanna do a couple of trackdays at Teeside. Not far and dirt cheap. Problem round here is Tractors, shite on the roads and the odd police car. Oh and the massive great potholes that greet you half way round the bend!
Exactly the same. Ice too. Even glorious sunshine and lovely conditions are greeted by ice, mud and danger round my local roads.

I'd love to do some track days :( just don't wanna break my baby lol.

CLIO 172
I did Cadwel Park in my last clio. Superb track and its not flat out so your never really thrashing it. I do like tight and twisty stuff. I spent a week in Northern France a couple of years ago. Mega roads there. Also Scotland!

BG Clio 182
I did Cadwel Park in my last clio. Superb track and its not flat out so your never really thrashing it. I do like tight and twisty stuff. I spent a week in Northern France a couple of years ago. Mega roads there. Also Scotland!
What do you do then mate, why have you moved away and will you be back? Lol.

CLIO 172
I grew up in Leeds mate. Ive lived in Harrogate for the last 17 years. These places ive mentioned were driving Holidays.

CLIO 172
I lived in York for abit with a lass years ago and I ended up working for Selby council on the roads.

CLIO 172
I do like it when they decide they wanna be driven somewhere. Only problem is how to stop them telling you to slow down.lol

BG Clio 182
I do like it when they decide they wanna be driven somewhere. Only problem is how to stop them telling you to slow down.lol
Hahaha. That's ever so ever so true. Really makes me smile. I don't drive fast but a prod here and there haha! it can be ever so funny. It really does make me laugh! It's, overtake that prick in front .. to slow down lol. Very funny.

It's like tomorrow. I'm driving to leeds white rose for no reason as we went yesterday. Lol.

CLIO 172
Ha Ha totally agree! What my fiance doesn't realise is there's fast and there's FAST! I do like our drives to Leeds or Ikea. Leeds ring road can be a racetrack and its every man for themselve lmao..

BG Clio 182
Ha Ha totally agree! What my fiance doesn't realise is there's fast and there's FAST! I do like our drives to Leeds or Ikea. Leeds ring road can be a racetrack and its every man for themselve lmao..
f**k me I had to drive to birstall ikea the other day. Had some sort of hero trying to race me up the slip road. I just let them go after making all the signs I want wants race. It's funny watching them wheelspin and ruin their tyres whilst you sit behind them and laugh lol.

Leeds ring road is mental haha.