ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Meet in Yorkshire

CLIO 172
Showcase Cinema is also a good meeting place. I think a few meets have been had up there. Obviously with the usual teenagers in Corsa's with dustbin lid big bore's hanging out the back.

BG Clio 182
I've said to everyone on Facebook to meet at 1 at the overflow at Xscape. Given that time as no doubt people will be late :)
Wow, guess ill be cleaning her Saturday then lol! How many are going then now? Who's going from northern renault?

CLIO 172
I was thinking the same. Probably gonna give it a wash in the morning. Which is the overflow carpark at Castleford?

BG Clio 182
I was thinking the same. Probably gonna give it a wash in the morning. Which is the overflow carpark at Castleford?
Right. As you come in from the motorway, you come onto a dual carriage way up towards mcdonalds and b and q and xscape itself.

Get in the left lane and instead of going left to b and q you go straight over to the "summit" car park the overflow. It's on your right up that little industrial estate bit. Has a big yellow height restriction bar just go in. It's the car park on the right. I reckon I'll be there about 12.50 ish I reckon. Got a black 182 - T20 BYX.

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
See you all tomorrow! How will I know who is who?
@Bear Head do you actually have a bear head?

You can't miss me I'll be the guy with a shaved head on one side (don't ask) and definitely below average in height x

BG Clio 182
See you all tomorrow! How will I know who is who?
@Bear Head do you actually have a bear head?

You can't miss me I'll be the guy with a shaved head on one side (don't ask) and definitely below average in height x
Haha. Been a nickname since I was younger ;) always was into weight training so was half bear like but now I've ripped my shoulder out I just look like a regular useless c**t.

My cars a BG 182 ;) be the shiny one "P T20 BYX, yours is blue isn't it. Be there about 12.55 or 12.50 ish. Park along that big long back piece ;)

Haha not be too hard to recognise you then! ;)

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
Haha. Been a nickname since I was younger :wink: always was into weight training so was half bear like but now I've ripped my shoulder out I just look like a regular useless c**t.

My cars a BG 182 :wink: be the shiny one "P T20 BYX, yours is blue isn't it. Be there about 12.55 or 12.50 ish. Park along that big long back piece :wink:

Haha not be too hard to recognise you then! :wink:

Haha nice one thats quite funny :p

Right, will speak to you tomorrow mate. My number is 07870548367 btw

@78alex see you tomorrow mate, we can talk about all things harrogate haha

BG Clio 182
Haha nice one thats quite funny [emoji14]

Right, will speak to you tomorrow mate. My number is 07870548367 btw

@78alex see you tomorrow mate, we can talk about all things harrogate haha
Haha! I'll add that matey ;) I'm Toby by the way. Look forwards to seeing everyone!

RB Clio 182
Sorry i couldnt make this guys, the missus was was working so i have the kids.

Hope you have a good time and get some pics up please.

BG Clio 182
Sorry i couldnt make this guys, the missus was was working so i have the kids.

Hope you have a good time and get some pics up please.
Its okay mate, was pretty good! Hope you can get along next time be awesome to see the turbo!

CLIO 172
Good to meet you all even if the turnout wasn't as good as i'd expected. Good to get out in the sun although it was bloody freezing. Any ideas as to where we should meet next time?

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
Pictures uploading as I type :)

Was great to meet you guys @78alex @Bear Head Kyle (not sure what your name on here is lol)

Next time I reckon we should make it a driving meet and do the buttertubs pass what we were talking about earlier? then maybe get some food at a pub on the way or something? What do you reckon.

BG Clio 182
Pictures uploading as I type :)

Was great to meet you guys @78alex @Bear Head Kyle (not sure what your name on here is lol)

Next time I reckon we should make it a driving meet and do the buttertubs pass what we were talking about earlier? then maybe get some food at a pub on the way or something? What do you reckon.
Sounds f**king awesome! You are a legend sir, knowledgeable guy!

Slightly jealous your nob was longer than mine, stiffer too! Mines black though, and you know what they say about that! ;)

BG Clio 182
Awesome them mate, wasn't a huge turnout but certainly met some nice people! Alex and Kyle and obviously yourself! [emoji14]

RB Clio 182
Any of you lot fancy popping over to xscape overflow again this sunday?

I am certain i should be able to attend this time.

Or anywhere else?

BG Clio 182
Any of you lot fancy popping over to xscape overflow again this sunday?

I am certain i should be able to attend this time.

Or anywhere else?
If the turbo is going to be there I think I should be ;) up to everyone else though. Got a s**t load of mods coming for mine lol seems s**t meeting when it's half done thiugh hahahaha anyway.

Clio 197 cup
havnt really posted on here before but i have a supercharged 197 and would be well up for meeting some other owners, would go sunday.
Cars abit rough at the minute desperate for wheel refurb and a general good polish but still up for hearing opinions [emoji106]

BG Clio 182
havnt really posted on here before but i have a supercharged 197 and would be well up for meeting some other owners, would go sunday.
Cars abit rough at the minute desperate for wheel refurb and a general good polish but still up for hearing opinions [emoji106]
f**k me it gets better something else to w**k over :)

RB Clio 182
If the turbo is going to be there I think I should be :wink: up to everyone else though. Got a s**t load of mods coming for mine lol seems s**t meeting when it's half done thiugh hahahaha anyway.

Yes it will be mate if we get a few to go, the charged 197 sounds nice too :)