ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mso supercharged Clio mk2

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
there awesome when you wind them out in higher gears arnt they!
Yeh man! I said to Dave " you're approaching this corner 60mph faster than I can in mine". Unbelievable.

Shame that it keeps breaking down though :p Is yours reliable Adey?

Adey.

ClioSport Club Member
i use mine daily and bar one totaly fucked gearbox and it had a small oil weap from the breather plate on top of the cam cover its been sweet. on 97k + and on the original clutch so i cant grumble with mine

big boost cup
awesome, i got down to 13.3 in mine before the fuel pump packed in, hope i can dip 12s with some decent hook ups

Traction was the main problem really then 3rd & 4th it really got shifting. its a great bit of kit for showing up bigger cars. diff and paddle clutch is on my shopping list next should in the 12s then

mso

172 cup supercharged
Only a couple more weeks to wait hope I haven't got to run her in for a long time!!!

535d / t5 caravelle
i'm pressuming its bye bye m3 performance as it is? ( waits the none believers) going to be mental, fair play lol

mso

172 cup supercharged
It's also having a gripper diff fitted with new 15 inch wheels and 888 tyres so should be able to get the power down, should be about 340hp so should be rather quick!!!!!

mso

172 cup supercharged
I hope so it was quick with 255hp and reliable, I'm sure Ktec will do a great job with the car ill post speedo vid once it's ran in.

Qashcow
Thought 15's were s**t ;-)

E92 M3's and Audi RS6 TT V8 have nothing on 270bhp Clio up until 140+

mso

172 cup supercharged
They're the future!!

At least the 888 tyres are cheaper that's all I'm going to use from now on, when it's done we can meet up I'll take you for a spin, Ktec done a very good deal on the engine if you are thinking off doing yours you should give them a ring.

mso

172 cup supercharged
Been chatting to Ktec today they have just done a 400hp turbo Clio now that should be good fun!!! It looks like my car and there turbo one will be featured together in redline mag in the near future!!!

mso

172 cup supercharged
Are there any other people on this forum with high powered Clio's turbo or supercharged ?

big boost cup
There are a few knocking about now have they set you a date to pick it up yet looking forward to seeing this thing

2.2 bar shed.
Theres a few with more than 300bhp, cant remember names. Guy had a red turbo trophy? End of the day getting big power out of clios is expensive so people just upgrade or take them for what they are?

mso

172 cup supercharged
There are a few knocking about now have they set you a date to pick it up yet looking forward to seeing this thing

I go on holiday on the 18th so in no rush, end of the month I guess, looks like it's going in redline mag as well hope it gets a good write up!!!

big boost cup
Thats good then might have to buy that mag have you let k Tec choose the final drive I'm not to sure what ratio to get with mine. Your going to hate the running in process when you get it back

mso

172 cup supercharged
Thats good then might have to buy that mag have you let k Tec choose the final drive I'm not to sure what ratio to get with mine. Your going to hate the running in process when you get it back

f**k it 1 tank off V power then go for it!!!!

mso

172 cup supercharged
Ktec started work on my car today also having 6 point roll cage fitted just in case it gets a bit messy on the first test drive!!! Should have it back end of the month speedo vid soon afterwards!

mso

172 cup supercharged
Just went out in ktec's 182 turbo that they had at the FCS now that's what I call a f**king fast Clio!!!!

mso

172 cup supercharged
Will yours be identical spec wise?

Same power wise so I'm going to be a very happy man! I'm having roll cage fitted front and rear strut braces and inter cooler all done in black, new seats and harness engine will be repainted silver with all pipe work blue and some other bits powder coated black. Will wood big brake conversion speed line wheels with toyo R1R tyres and gripper diff, that will do for now!!!!!

How much are you spending on this mate? Genuinely interested to know. I'm guessing a lot. Then again it will no doubt be a monster.