ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 2008 Clio Dynamique SX, My Updates So Far, BLUE DASH!!

White Sti Hatch
Front bumper is a peace of piss to get off its only 8 bolts n 2 twist clips !! i wrote a damn guide lol !!

Megane 225
Front bumper is a peace of piss to get off its only 8 bolts n 2 twist clips !! i wrote a damn guide lol !!

indeed! i used your guide:approve: i had to go to renault to buy those f**king clips that you need to pull out under the wheel arches, i got pissed off taking them out carefully so just yanked them with some plyers! just in the process of taking the side strips off, but its brass monkeys out there so in to heat up a bit:D

White Sti Hatch
f**k my arch liners were held in by like two of those things after the amount of time i had my front bumper off !

Megane 225
haha! classic, can buy them from the dealer for 50p each so i bought 8 of the things. Got all side strips off now so just sanding them down and gonna primer them tonight, paint them tomorow the laquer them sunday. classic! looks a lot better on the back with the strips painted.

White Sti Hatch
f**k paying for plastic pish thats gonna break again if you take it out !!

As for rear strips looks a MILLION times better without them !! smooth the rear end !!!!!!!

Megane 225
hmmmmmm, no sure about that, wanting to keep it as standard as possible. You got any pics of a smoothed one? was your old one smoothed?

White Sti Hatch
Smooth as a baby's arse !

3625124475_8844740f7c_b.jpg

DSC_0165.jpg

Megane 225
Smooth as a baby's arse !

That looks minted! where did you get that done mate?

cheers ben mate! you are indeed correct that one with the splashing water looks quite good. you see that strange person complimenting your car a few comments ago?

Cheers for the pictures! just got the second coat of primer on the side strips and its looking ok, but its f**king freezing outside!

Corsa D 1.3 16V CDTI SXI
cheers ben mate! you are indeed correct that one with the splashing water looks quite good. you see that strange person complimenting your car a few comments ago?

Cheers for the pictures! just got the second coat of primer on the side strips and its looking ok, but its f**king freezing outside!
i noticed that yes and no i did not put him up to it likes. Take it you sprayed them out side aye? is a bit chilly outside this evening.

Megane 225
I am indeed spraying outside. you see Biohzrd's car? its mint, bit low though for my liking. But the smoothed over arse is really quite sweet! just asked here where i could get that done, thinking about it likes!

Megane 225
is it shite is it? need to see about it, not sure though, quite like the standard rear, but the smoothed rear looks good in black, not sure about blue......

White Sti Hatch
Gally on here took my car into his work to have a few things done prior to FCS last year.

Respray Front Bumper - CC Bump Strips, wanted them smoothed but would have been to much work.

Respray Bonnet

Respray Side Strips

Smooth Rear Bumper And Spray

Megane 225
today i finally got the car finished.........ish! still got one side strip to do that came out shite after i put on too much laquer. Anyways, heres the photos of the completed outside, still got a switch, a door handle and underseat neons to be finished, but apart from that its all done!

Apologies about the appalling mess that is sitting at the end of my driveway, couldnt really do much about it! asked him to move it but he was having none of it.

8d872a4c.jpg

072a0813.jpg

9b3519a7.jpg

f325df09.jpg

26fa360e.jpg

Corsa D 1.3 16V CDTI SXI
:dapprove:
that would be my car you tool! and thats what i get for helping you with your electrics, painting your strips, putting in your seats, putting your lights in, changing your Lights to HID's. just as well your my best buddy like ;)

Megane 225
painting my strips?? you buggered one up! i did most of the painting swine. AND the only reason you put the seats in was cause i was horrendously hung over! and you offering me a bastarding bacon and egg mcmuffin did NOT help! I still dont like your car im afriad, its the novas fault. it is by far and away the worst car ever put into production. i hate them! and since then vauxhells have never been a brand i like.

Corsa D 1.3 16V CDTI SXI
i didn't bugger any of them up!! you buggered them up by not applying the paint evenly!!! you see guys i offer him a nice Hot Mcdonalds Egg and Bacon muffin after he drunk his weight in alchol the night before and i still get called a swine. i Can't win likes.

Megane 225
BECUASE OF HIS GIRLFRIEND I WAS SO PISSED! Ali wanted a drink and i thought it would be rude to let her drink alone, for what i can remember it was a fun night! best part being to rat arsed to not realise i had spilt my own drink over myself and blaming ali for it! f**k i was totally fucked! the smell of a bacon and egg mcmuffin was not a pleasent thing! and actually you tried to sand a still wet side strip and blobbed all the paint. i applied paint extremely well by the way.

Megane 225
No been doing much to the car recently. But i have noticed an alarming knocking noise from the rear brakes and sometimes from the front wheels when turning corners. Any suggestions to what this might be? And also i have buckled an alloy! pain in the arse! Also anyone got any suggestions as to what i else i could be doing to further improve the car?

Megane 225
Probably the last things to be done: Recaro fixed,

2ffe6fcc.gif

and switch installed in boot to control the interior glow lights:)

f43c7317.gif

Done me thinks:)

Megane 225
with proper runners yeah they probably would. found a guy who had written off his Clio 197 F1 so got the seats from him:) best modification ever by the way

Clio 1.2 51 Mk2 Ph2
ah so is the switch just for the lights in the boot ?
have you installed a switch for footwell lights or are they wired in so dim on and off with the interior light

Megane 225
ah so is the switch just for the lights in the boot ?
have you installed a switch for footwell lights or are they wired in so dim on and off with the interior light

the switch in the boot controls all the interior lights, was just easier and more tidy to put it in there. know it would be a pain in the arse if you wanted to switch the lights on and off from the drivers seat but hey ho.

Megane 225
Ok another slight mod:) Underbody leds! switch for them inside now in the centre console so easy to switch on an off.

P1000361.jpg

P1000366.jpg

P1000368.jpg

P1000370.jpg

P1000373.jpg

Megane 225
And gave it a clean so pictures of the finished product, complete with freshly resprayed side strips and front spoiler!
540dfd5f.jpg

40f911e7.jpg

5e605924.jpg

Clio MK3 1.2 16V
Love the car mate, want mine to be like yours. reading through this thread has made me want to start doing my car up again like yours. couple of questions, was it easy to take out the grille and fit the RS one? and what lowering springs you got? Thanks

White Sti Hatch
Love the car mate, want mine to be like yours. reading through this thread has made me want to start doing my car up again like yours. couple of questions, was it easy to take out the grille and fit the RS one? and what lowering springs you got? Thanks

Pay the membership and i wrote a guide about 5 years ago on how to do it !

Renault Clio DCi MK3
Right! Just signed up on here and noticed this post is from 4 years ago and I'm trying to get them rear lights for my clio. Can anyone help me find where to get them?