ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My mk3 euro project

RenaultSport 172.
As above, the quality of some of the motors in the club at the moment is awesome, and the moddifying scene is moving big style. its no longer all about big bodykits and chrome spinners, but all about personal influence....

im loving yours and rage's clios atm

....all we need is a mk1 and weve got 3 awesome euro cars to represent cliosport :D

A Euro'd one...
IS that a custom set of arches on the front then or you just bolt on some?

They are the standard Dynamique S wings fella. I had to do a lot of work to get the 197 bumper to fit.
loving the front bumper! what size are the wheels?
Cheers! They are 16x8's.
As above, the quality of some of the motors in the club at the moment is awesome, and the moddifying scene is moving big style. its no longer all about big bodykits and chrome spinners, but all about personal influence....

im loving yours and rage's clios atm

....all we need is a mk1 and weve got 3 awesome euro cars to represent cliosport :D

4 Ross 4! You forgot my purple one *cough* ;)

A Euro'd one...
Hi mate ,was just wondering where and how much the wheels were?? cheers

These are the third set that i have seen this side of the water, they came on some ferrari f40s. If i was to sell then it would be around the 1k mark, but i dont think i will be selling for a very long time.

A Euro'd one...
better pics of my car tht the mrs took today..
SDC11057.jpg

SDC11058.jpg

SDC11069.jpg

SDC11067.jpg

SDC11066.jpg

SDC11077.jpg

SDC11076.jpg

SDC11081.jpg

SDC11083.jpg

SDC11086.jpg

SDC11091.jpg

SDC11090.jpg

SDC11088.jpg

SDC11102.jpg

SDC11109.jpg

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
looks more like a fiesta now
i reckon you should start smoothing now
wiley

lol if you haven't noticed the front and back bumper have been smoothed, i dont see how it looks like a fiesta but okay

Ignore the people who take little digs for no reason, like that guy - that's just CS, always someone up for an argument :)

I really like it, I always say to Rage, "nice pics and good work, but I'm still not a Euro fan" hehe! Must say, this, and his, are starting to turn me! Are you gonna smooth the side strips off next? I don't have much knowledge on the Euro look heh.

Dan

J03

MX5 1.8
that is gorjus! some angles look abit wierd but that looks amazing, i think you should ask for a feature :)

A Euro'd one...
lol if you haven't noticed the front and back bumper have been smoothed, i dont see how it looks like a fiesta but okay

Ignore the people who take little digs for no reason, like that guy - that's just CS, always someone up for an argument :)

I really like it, I always say to Rage, "nice pics and good work, but I'm still not a Euro fan" hehe! Must say, this, and his, are starting to turn me! Are you gonna smooth the side strips off next? I don't have much knowledge on the Euro look heh.

Dan

Cheers mate, that is actually one of the first digs i've had. I haven't taken much notice to it as i can tell the person has no idea of the work that has been carried out, maybe if it had a big bodykit i would have got a thumbs up

RenaultSport 172.

...brothers from another mother....;)

looks great.. btw. i swear u walked past me at FCS.. lol
cos i thought ive seen this person somewhere, but i couldnt picture where
oh and slighty off topic, but i was parked next to a blue bmw x5 the other day on the a406 going towards brent x... and it had jagsbodyshop or summit on it... it had some private plate on it... looks and sounded sick... is that the place where ur car is getting done...