ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Mk3 Progress Thread

172 and vw passat
Theres always a coin toss. heads keep/ tails sell.:eek:

I recomend you keep it tho. since youve spent alot of ££ on it ;)

172 and vw passat
everyone is comeign to the dark side (diesel). lol, and how can you make money? give people lifts and run it on red? lol

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Looks great mate, given me some ideas for my GT. Although i dunno what parts are offered for the facelift yet. As for the head unit, i work in halfords and i can pick up the one u have for about 130 as its ex display/end of line + staff discount. But, the can-bus adapter costs £100 from us. :(

White Sti Hatch
monkey you dont need an adapter at all only the hed unit the stalk controls are usless so no need !!

Picked her up bout 2 hours ago from Gally had a "Fun" drive home to say the least :rasp:

Kev shut it ! we will see when i get a shot !

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Yeh but the Can-Bus adapter isn't just for the stalk controls. It does other stuff too. I work in halfords I should know off by heart, my department head did tell me. But yeh apparently it's needed :(

Edit: Although you sound like you didnt? hmm sounds tempting to rip the stock stereo out...

White Sti Hatch
Yeh but the Can-Bus adapter isn't just for the stalk controls. It does other stuff too. I work in halfords I should know off by heart, my department head did tell me. But yeh apparently it's needed :(

Edit: Although you sound like you didnt? hmm sounds tempting to rip the stock stereo out...

you dont need it mate, trust me mine works fine !

New pics coming tommorrow then?

Nope :evil::rasp:

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
YAYYY no expensive can-bus xD Btw, love the car. But looking at mine, I'm not sure how much i could drop. It's got 16's on, just looking at the arches doesn't look like i have that much room to play with.

White Sti Hatch
I love it when you talk dirty!!!

What till i talk to you in person then :rasp: Xxxx

YAYYY no expensive can-bus xD Btw, love the car. But looking at mine, I'm not sure how much i could drop. It's got 16's on, just looking at the arches doesn't look like i have that much room to play with.

Mines on 16" as well mate theres LOADS of room to play with !!

In the mid of cleaning it now ! needs a damn good polish !

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
I'll get a picture of under the arches n if its the same as yours then i will be confident :p

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
LOL I think I'm just being paranoid. According to the bloke at Renault it won't void my 3 year warrenty either

AK

M240i

LOL at someone at halfords actually knowing something :lolup::lolup::lolup:;)

(not a pop at your Wireless before you say anything :rasp:)

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Haha oh dont worry. Our training consists of the square root of sod all. Most of my knowledge ive picked up on the way :)

White Sti Hatch
First bit of good new this week then !

Dear Meguiars 25 entrant

Congratulations!!!!! We are really pleased to say your application for the Meguiars Top 25 has been successful.

Please can you confirm ASAP that you still wish to enter your car at this year’s French Car Show @ Rockingham on Sunday 14 June.

If you do let us know this week, then we will send you final instructions next week.

Again congratulations and hopefully we will see you at the show.

Thanks
Lisa
French Car Show Ltd

f**k yeah ! ne one else on here in ?