ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new 200

I'd go with getting the seats added tbh, as if you want them afterwards they'll cost a lot more. If you don't like them you could always sell them & get normal seats.

172cup
If I only had the money!! Got that price now so going to try a few dealers up here in scotland to see if it can be beaten.

RS200
I know it does mate but i've got to try and persuede the boss (the mrs :rolleyes:) its a good idea.

I'll tell her she looks nice when she walks through the door. I haven't done that for a good few years, it might work, if it doesn't i'll go to plan B.

careful with the recaros. i really want some they look amazing but i sat in a new focus rs recently and they have similar recaros.. every time u get out u cant help but give the side a smack and after a year or so its gunna wear! maybe its just my fat ass! i might ring up and get myself the upgraded speaker option and bluetooth! haha:D

LY 200
careful with the recaros. i really want some they look amazing but i sat in a new focus rs recently and they have similar recaros.. every time u get out u cant help but give the side a smack and after a year or so its gunna wear! maybe its just my fat ass! i might ring up and get myself the upgraded speaker option and bluetooth! haha:D

This is the problem the dealer was on about mate. He said he's seen a few around the 12k miles mark with signs of wear even big rips. Although they look nice, he said they wern't that well made.

But we'll see, we're thinking about it.

RS200
cool fair enough. so youve actually specced the black speedlines now? interesting to see how it looks? if u go to any meets when u get the car would be good to see it

172cup
Just get the recaros and if you wear them out just re-bolster. My pal who has a mugen fd has just had his re-done and that only has 8k but it has been drvin by all the press.

Between a 200 and an r26 unless r26r prices drop again.

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member

You just have to be carefull getting in and out ;)

RS200
haha im not really a fat man you know im doing lots of exercise so when i drive the 200 it will weigh less! lol not really..

PS 200
haha im not really a fat man you know im doing lots of exercise so when i drive the 200 it will weigh less! lol not really..
I'm gonna lose 40kg so I can keep up with the 200 cups :D

P7190197.gif

RS200
This is exactly what im getting apart from ive got the cup pack. from the lack of the redness on the brembos it looks like uve left that option out :eek:

PS 200
oops didnt see the pic i take it this is yours?

To be fair the picture wasn't in the original post ;)

Yep - that's the new beast.

Picked it up Saturday (after the longest month's wait in my life).

Just over 650 miles so far as loosening up nicely :cool:

PS 200
This is exactly what im getting apart from ive got the cup pack. from the lack of the redness on the brembos it looks like uve left that option out :eek:
Having been on some of the b-roads round Scotland in the last couple of days leaving off the cup back doesn't look like being a mistake ;).

I've always bought completely STD cars (well except the Audi Quattro that had just about every extra going - but it was an ex-demo)

RS200
Fair enough mate. tell me whats it like having keyless entry im going to find it very un nerving walking away from the car and trusting that its locked.

PS 200
Fair enough mate. tell me whats it like having keyless entry im going to find it very un nerving walking away from the car and trusting that its locked.
You press a button on the door handle to lock it - so you know it's safe :)

RS200
its a cool option just need to get used to it i spose. damn u for putting that pic up i was just forgetting about october and now im all excited again! lol