ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My New Williams 2 (loads pics)

Beetle
After selling the valver on monday night, i was on the lookout for a 106 gti. Then i picked up the local ad-mag and spotted this. Couldn't afford to turn it down tbh.
Plans are:
To get the 'Williams' and '2' stickers back on it as some fool took them off
To get the rust sorted on the passenger rear arch
Re-fit the front bumper as it isn't sitting right
Possibly replace the rear bumper as it has had a scrape (cheaper than a respray)
Most importantly, i plan to get rid of the 17" tractor wheels and get some original gold willy wheels back on it.:cool:
Here it is:
DSCF1824sml.jpg

DSCF1825sml.jpg

DSCF1827sml.jpg

Suit carrier ;)
DSCF1823sml.jpg

DSCF1828sml.jpg

Paintwork is very good, this was just after a wash, no polish involved.
DSCF1831sml.jpg

No nasty dings on the doors or rear panel
DSCF1832sml.jpg

No sunroof:cool:
DSCF1833sml.jpg

DSCF1834sml.jpg

DSCF1830sml.jpg

DSCF1835sml.jpg

DSCF1836sml.jpg

Near mint interior, blue plastic insert needs replacing on the gearknob as the numbers are worn off.
DSCF1838sml.jpg

78k, not too bad for the year:)
DSCF1839sml.jpg

Bit of blue
DSCF1841sml.jpg

Few scenic shots
DSCF1842sml.jpg

DSCF1843sml.jpg

DSCF1844sml.jpg

DSCF1845sml.jpg

DSCF1847sml.jpg

Thats all for now, hope to have it sorted and back to original by mid August.

Love how it pulls in any gear, don't have to wait till the 4k kick like the valver:cool:

No more clio's for me!
Great Scott...lovesit! Glad you stayed Clio, hopefully i be sorting something like this out in the future! :D

Vee dub
oh dear me.. Scott work your magic asap mate.... what has he/she done to that classic!

be good to see it after some scott work.... will look great

Tom

Beetle
Hehe don't worry folks it's not staying like this ;)
Ali - as soon as i get back from Newquay i'll be scouring everywhere for some proper ones ;)

Beetle
Yeah i'm really pleased with it mate, paintwork is great for the year, couple of bits i wanted sorting i.e. the arch but they'll get done :)

106 GTi
Really was a great find - Those wheels would have put most buyers off! ;)

Looks a good example.

Astra coupe
nice one scott, i'll keep an eye out for you/those wheels whichever i see first ;)
Will look awesome with some willy wheels on it.

Striped track ****
is it just me or hasnt it got a plaque where it tells you the number in manufacture :S

182 and 5 GTT
Very nice. Agree about re-stickering and original wheels though, will look spot on when youve finished mate.