ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nando's The Oracle Reading 7.30pm Monday 21st May

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
My car will be in getting painted so might have to come in the courtesy car!:S

Never mind mate, cant take your car into the restaurant anyway, lol.
No idea what I'll be in yet, normally drive a 1.2 corsa 16v during the week so it might even be that rather than one of the 172s TBH, although im sure Lesley will bring one of the along if I dont.

GTD, Lupo
Never mind mate, cant take your car into the restaurant anyway, lol.
No idea what I'll be in yet, normally drive a 1.2 corsa 16v during the week so it might even be that rather than one of the 172s TBH, although im sure Lesley will bring one of the along if I dont.

Good point, just the fact they tried giving me a pink fiat 500 last time :eek:

GTD, Lupo
Are you taking it to dealer in Aldershot again? I'll ring up to request another pink car for you :rasp:

I would seriously considered the pink 500 over the punto they gave me, by far the worst i have ever driven. I took it back because it kept cutting out only to find out it was that stop start thing. Did i look like an idiot.

197 F1
1. atouba
2. Trophy Claude
3. Chip
4. Lesley
5. ben197
6. .:Tank:.
7. Cub 172

8. JohnR27

Be good to come meet some of you, As I work in Reading it would be rude not to say hello

GTD, Lupo
Eewwww looks like I will have my car now! Got a call earlier saying that my warranty work can't be carried out as the Mill lane Renault got shut down today :(

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
FFS going to sheffield that night!

Nando's > Sheffield

Be good to come meet some of you, As I work in Reading it would be rude not to say hello

It'll be good to meet you :)

Eewwww looks like I will have my car now! Got a call earlier saying that my warranty work can't be carried out as the Mill lane Renault got shut down today :(

That's a shame, any idea where you'll take it now? I know you don't want to go to the Martins bodyshop.

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Updated the list.

1. atouba

2. Trophy Claude
3. Chip-mk1
4. Lesley
5. Ben197
6. .:Tank:.
7. Cub 172
8. JohnR27
9. Gorms

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
I'm still game, and I know that Lesley is but she wont be online to reply as she is working today and then heading up straight from work (she's coming up from somerset)

top floor is probably best bet as it is likely to be the quietest.

GW 200 with Cup pack
Everyone still game? Shall we meet on a certain floor of the oracle car park?

I would have loved to come down and meet you all... I picked my Glacier White 200 with Cup up on Sat! Dying to drive it more and more!!! But alas have a heavy dose of the manflu coupled with a rough old day at work. I wouldnt be much fun! I'll keep me eyes peeled for future meets!

197 F1
Yeah I'm still down to meet, not nando'ing as well gotta get over to Guildford for 5 a side later. See you soon

Clio Sport 197
Nice to meet you all, was it just me that felt sick driving down from 7th floor :dead: Lol

RS 189.9
Nice to meet you all! i did feel a bit dizzy going round and round! maybe somewhere ground level next time?!

197 F1
Was good to get along and see you all. Hope you ate a lot of chicken. Might even wash mine for the next one.

Clio Sport 197
Good to meet you guys and girls, ben what exhaust do you have on your 197? it sounded nice.

Hey dude, it's the KTEC pro cat back, first mod I did as I fell in love with that sound! Very easy to fit too.