ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new with a 197... my other cars too

clio 197
hello there im new to cliosport had the 197 a lil while now and love it thought id put some pics of my previouse cars! gotta say the 197 is my day to day one at the mo. love the sound of the miltek and its not annoying to get dirty...

not really got any good pics. but i just found some on my new comp from when i sold one of the minis.

firstly at 17 i bought myself the mini coop in white you see here
minicoop907.jpg

also in that pic as i took it in the summer is the maz not a good pic, and need a private plate. even tempted to sell it atm and get something really special.

more pics of my first lil car :D

minicoop702.jpg

minicoop909.jpg

I bought my gf a brand new cov mini works in 05... really nice of me i thought ha...
wrong move really though as now i cant keep both my cars in the garage and the clio has to sit out. all night :(
and now my collection is just a maz my gfs mini and my clio....

photoclio.jpg

DSC_1848-1.jpg

DSC_1914.jpg

DSC_1912.jpg

its annoying i aint been able to get any pics of the troop together... due to the weather :( been having to use old pics, and the pics of the clio that the guy i bought it off took. :(
i will get a load up soon tho. these pics dont do any of my cars justice at all.
lil brake down on them. clio: 28k miles, a fair amount :( but its my every day car now... miltek black powder coat 6 cd, and bout to have full k1 coilovers
mini conv: 19k miles or so i think not driven in a while... full works minus aero kit. works seats etc full 6 dc system everything (***HAD TWO ROOFS ON IT THO, AND MY GF IS THE ONLY OWNER... NOT EVEN DRIVEN MUCH, I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND ONE...)
MAZ... what more do i have to say, getting a bit old now needs a plate, im the 2nd owner i think or 3rd including garage. 14k miles which aint anything as the guy i bought it off had a uge collection and rarly used the thing. sad... the gransport model bought it at a mega price, and made money on it as far as i can tell :D
i will be putting pics up soon, all my cars need plates put on if any1 has any ideas etc, and the clio needs kitting out which im going to do for a lil bit of fun... any ideas? keeping in mind re sale.
P.S i also have an online ebay shop selling things such as bulbs (philips, osram etc) and loads of other things, please search under car accessories marketing on ebay shop finder

lol thought id just add that in there

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Love them in Ultra Red.

Mini was nice.

Not a Maserati fan, at all!

Welcome mate.

:)

Barge
The old owner is on this site. :)

Nice. Was going to question the differing reg plates till I read the rest of your post.

Barge
Yeah, I'm struggling to remember his name. Nick I think. I'll remember his forum name eventually. His mam and dad both had RS too, IIRC.

clio 197
yer his dad had a meg when i picked this up, really nice family!

well into there cars it was the first day it snowed i got this thing before crimbo and nick still washed it for me haha

was shocked!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
So when did you buy the Maz? If you had the mini at 17?

Red on the 197 with black is lush!

clio 197
So when did you buy the Maz? If you had the mini at 17?

Red on the 197 with black is lush!

i didnt buy it my dad did and recently gave it to me over christmas as he can no longer drive... :D & :( but then i dont really need it a 19 year old in a maz looks silly and cant sell cuz he will feel shat on

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
i didnt buy it my dad did and recently gave it to me over christmas as he can no longer drive... :D & :( but then i dont really need it a 19 year old in a maz looks silly and cant sell cuz he will feel shat on
Are you an only child? Or, did your brother/sister get the Ferrari? :p