ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

north east big meet - sunday 30th Jan

Do you want food?

• Total voters
  LY 220 Trophy+IB PH1
From memory there are some (Long raised road style) speed bumps on the coast and some of the normal humps on the road before the coast, generally not too bad

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i've spoken to the management and they were fine about having a big group, jobs a good un

172 cup
My car only scraped on the longer ones on Sunday gone, exhaust tickled 2 of them so it wasn't too bad at all. There's only 2 normal style speed bumps and they are ok to shimmy over :). There was plenty Boys in blue rolling about through the day, so anyone driving like a tit will no doubt get buggered by them- just a word of warning to those who don't know the area.

Is that the crew who come along to Bolton Abbey Leeroy?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
aye i dont want too see 'drive it like you stole it' routine please, not on my watch.

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
haha. Got a keep in shape for captain Geddes.

Looks like ill be getting my car on the 28th on january so i should be able to come along to this. :)

Sam!

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
My trophy will hopefully be running by then, the excitement is building up but at the same time I'm building myself up for disappointment as nothing ever goes smoothly when it comes to renaults

Titanium 182
whos got the cupra R mate?

Dont think you know him Chis, its Paul and Lee, few of Elliotts mates

My car only scraped on the longer ones on Sunday gone, exhaust tickled 2 of them so it wasn't too bad at all. There's only 2 normal style speed bumps and they are ok to shimmy over :). There was plenty Boys in blue rolling about through the day, so anyone driving like a tit will no doubt get buggered by them- just a word of warning to those who don't know the area.

Is that the crew who come along to Bolton Abbey Leeroy?

One or 2, few extra this time.

Just hope the crack is decent!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
1 more week to go :cool:

does everyone know what the score is with this meet, or do i have to go throught it agian?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i was going to wash my baby tomorrow, if i do i would need to wash again for Sunday so i'll not bother tomorrow lol

Clio Sport 172 Ph2
I normally do mine every weekend but shes going to get her first clean of the year tomorrow lol! New products and all.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Bilburry is awsome stuff is what i use, how ever you spell it lol, comes concentrate just add water to how stong you want it

it's recomended by others too

172 cup
I need some decent wheel cleaner, you know any good stuff?

Power hose and elbow grease! Everyone I've seen using wheel cleaner (especially billberry) always ends up Taking the finish/lacquer or the stickers off wheels through misuse/over use. Personally I use a couple of buckets, lambswool mitt and then poorboys sealant to finish.

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
Fitted my new wheels, spotless brand new yesterday, drove home from ashington to newcastle, then newcastle to sunderland and back, and they are now black. :dead:

Oh and can you just confirm the craic for people that have forgotten...like moi :eek:

Stuiemc

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi RS3, Clio 172
Spent £70 on detailing stuff and it hasnt arrived so av took the huff and not coming :dapprove:

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
Yes i know where we are meeting and when, but i think i read something about meeting somewhere before the Sundail? lol

172 ph1
whats the point in confusing it mate? meeting a mile up the road for 15 mins then driving a mile down to the sundial? not just easier 2 meet at the sundial?