ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NOW KNOWN AS THE CLIOSPORT HOSPITALITY SUITE !!! fcs

Tesla MP3 2021
^^^ too true matey.......

and Mitch yeah that would be good.....(btw i didnt do a 0-60 run so i want full refund;))

Ad

MK2 FRS
DarthCake said:
Could have got minimum of 5 burgers for £15. If you'd haggled you might have got sauce - it might have been warm too.. and freshly cooked ;)

salt sore wound si??;) lmao

i passed the VIP war shelter 3 times after my 0-60 runs...

i couldnt help but laugh every time! lol

really feel sorry for the people who were a victim of the "sales patter" that we were subjected to on here.

ah well, hopefully the organisers will be along shortly to explain things and offer you lot the compensation owed to you :)

R

Rebecca

I had a cheese baguette the tomatoes were nasty and soft and my tummy is a bit sore now I come to think about it.

We should have arranged something ourselves. At least that way we know what to expect. Never falling for the V.I.P thing again. I had imagined proper V.I.P possibly French car enthused z list celebs at least. But no nothing of the sort.

Rebecca

R

Rebecca

Was nice seeing old chums all together though thats the real reason for these things people who like cars getting together and being nosey. Loved the car with the blue furry boot install damn cool looked like a big furry muppet with subwoofer eyes moving with the music a cute little nose and the fur flowing with sound.

Rebecca

They don't need to charge for that its very Grrrrrrrrrrrrr of them to do so

Last edited by a moderator:
  Golf GTI 1.8T
will be defo boycotting the VIP next year, also I think we should sort out some of our own cliosport VIP!! :)

Tesla MP3 2021
Rebecca said:
Was nice seeing old chums all together though thats the real reason for these things people who like cars getting together and being nosey. Loved the car with the blue furry boot install damn cool looked like a big furry muppet with subwoofer eyes moving with the music a cute little nose and the fur flowing with sound.

Rebecca

wo wo stay on topic...
we need to kick off enough for our re-funds;)

Tesla MP3 2021
M1TCH said:
will be defo boycotting the VIP next year, also I think we should sort out some of our own cliosport VIP!! :)

ok then so ill bring my duvett, a pole and a packet of jaffa cakes;)

R

Rebecca

yeah was a waste of money though could have done all those things on a car park like we usually do for free lets arrange our own show.

Rebecca

RB 182
1. dave3141
2. Rebecca
3. biff
4. maz
5. ben_p
6. adtmits
7. tim
8. Tims mate paul
9. giles
10. penfold
11. M1TCH
12. bradfincham
13. JLO
14.crazy_kittyuk x3(me my bro and his best mate)

Abloute waste of money, as some of you know didnt come in clio, but met up with the clio convoy im my bros pug, got 2 FCS and Not 1 stuard knew where VIP parking was we drove round and round up and down, ended up parking in public parking! Which ment we had 2 walk accross that field.(dont think walking accross a field is vip) Where was the Marquee that was advertised! and that lovely array of food? it took me ages 2 find the place (as yet again no stuards knew where it was)OMG that building! felt very cheated! £75 for me and other 2! (my bro had 3 runs on 0-60 n loved that) But he cudda payed for having a go for a fiver anyways! moan over hehe!

106 GTi
Had heard stories of this from years gone buy so didnt bother booking, some things never change by the sounds of it. They big deal that was made about it this time round from the FCS organisers, I thought things may have changed this year.

Looking for a 1.8 16v
Thought i would point out that havin a VIP ticket was a waste of money

THAT'S £25 FOR THE FOLLOWING:-

- Food and drink al day at French car show -Cold Food and a glass of orange juice
- Corporate suite with balcony looking over venue- situated in the middle of nowhere
- x2 42" plasma screens showing monaco GP and highlights of previous FCS shows-Ok Screens were nice
- Mix with media and other special guests-i didnt see no special guest and mixed wiv media does that include a HIFI?
- Ticket for use on the sprint track (0-60 1/4 mile) Woooppeee Doo a Free Go

Consider the price of a couple of burgers and drink at the greasy spoon and the £15 is sweet ! Couple of burgers? i wish the next best fing is a small cold cheese sandwich

75% OF SALES FOR THIS AREA IS .......CLIOSPORT MEMBERS !!!

Just Feel that the VIP facility could of been improved majorly and doubt whether to ever buy a VIP ticket again!! :(

BMW E46 330i Touring
1. dave3141
2. Rebecca
3. biff
4. maz
5. ben_p
6. adtmits
7. tim
8. Tims mate paul
9. giles
10. penfold
11. M1TCH
12. bradfincham
13. JLO
15. acrebo

dk

911 GTS Cab
Burger - £2.80
5 Doughnuts hhmmmmmmmm - £2.50
Watching the F1 on a 14" TV in our tent with mates - FREE

Winning the best stand @ FCS - PRICELESS!!!!!!!

;)

as the four of us me/gf/ gf brother/ gf could not really afford VIP we bought are own little picnic, and i thought the show was tops. sorry if you had a bad experince i was really tempted to for VIP aswell. sounds missleading

Golf GTI 1.8T
lol good summary dave. I couldnt afford to eat, I thought I would be sorted with the buffet so didnt have any breakfast or lunch and had to suffer a mc donalds at a services on the way home :(

mark better have a good explination (sp)

Focus ST
Couldn't agree more, VIP=s**t!!!

I think a ClioSport BBQ is in order next year.:approve:

I also think who ever organised the ClioSport tent did an excellent job. I can't see anybody being persuaded to join based on that.

May I suggest next year we put some effort into the tent. By that I am saying I would be more than happy to help. If I had known before I would have at least brought my walkman and speakers.

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
Gweebs said:
Couldn't agree more, VIP=sh*t!!!

I think a ClioSport BBQ is in order next year.:approve:
i agree ... i saw someone on the stand with their own disposable barbeque, not sure who it was though ??

but the bbq is a good idea. like get everyone who wants to be apart of it so pay like £2 each and away you go.
also have a larger marque with more stuff in it so its like our own cliosport VIP.

because £3.80 for a 'bacon bap' is insane !! also those who want to know where the VIP parking was .... it was right beside us on the other side of that ambulance. there were only about 5/6 cars parked there including a bmw which was severly modded if anyone saw it.

Golf GTI 1.8T
The VIP 72' x 30' fully carpeted marquee is also located within the central section of the show next to sign on and adjacent to Auto Media's UK and Europe's Top 25 in the heart of the action. Our staff are there all day to cater for you ensuring you have plenty quality food and drink all day.

^^ lol I've just been back on there and noticed this... basically they completely forgot about us VIP's, there was no marquee to be seen and I couldnt even hit the any of the rest of the show with my air rifle, so much for being right in the action!

the best thing about VIP was the drive down there and getting some proper speed and cornering :D

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
1. dave3141
2. Rebecca
3. biff
4. maz
5. ben_p
6. adtmits
7. tim
8. Tims mate paul
9. giles
10. penfold
11. M1TCH
12. bradfincham
13. JLO
15. acrebo
16. sn00p

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
Ross M said:
like get everyone who wants to be apart of it so pay like £2 each and away you go.
also have a larger marque with more stuff in it so its like our own cliosport VIP.

Yeah, can you imagine what you could do for 15 quid a head though! lol.

Sounds like a far better plan, although I guess that the organisers of the show wouldn't allow this because otherwise the food vendors would be pretty annoyed.

Focus ST
M1TCH said:
the best thing about VIP was the drive down there and getting some proper speed and cornering :D

So true, nice to pretend that at high speed on those track corners I knew what I was doin..... :approve:

Good to see some scared looks on the faces of the people walkin, with cars doin 80mph past them. :cool: