ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NOW KNOWN AS THE CLIOSPORT HOSPITALITY SUITE !!! fcs

Golf R/Leon FR
the vip was an absolute joke, when maz pulled up with ben and ad etc as we were going there they all said it was awful i thought they were joking but how right they were!!!
me mitch and blunty couldnt believe how bad it was.
although i didnt feel ill after eating some of the food.

Golf GTI 1.8T
gareth.. look at the thread in club questions. email mark with your details and he will refund you.

I spoke to him by email last night and he agreed to refund everyone which is nice.

oh and change your car name lol

Mk2 172 (Silver)
Steve as far as I know Mark has a day job as well as all the show and club stuff he does. I'm sure he will get round to sorting you out, as soon as he can.

Maz

LY 200
^^ I couldn't find one of mine but Mark was very helpful ... like said give him the chance peeps I am sure it will all get sorted :)

Hello

As stated by Emma I will full time like the rest of us, FCS is only a hobby.

I have replied to everyone so far and I only received Steves email this afternoon having not logged on from 1900 last night.

Basically all Cliosport members have been happy to receive £10 on the assumption.

entry £10
sprint £5
ViP £10 (will be refunded)

Also come people are emailing me saying they thought it was okay but can they have a refund anyway which doesn't make sense.

Anyway no questions asked anyone who have asked have been credited.

Cheers

Burgandy 174 sport t
Havnt read the full thing, How do I go about a refund?? Im more than happy for you to take say £1.50 for the sandwich and juice I got but imo sould still amount to at least 15 quid for the s**t vip food and the amount of petrol I used tryin to find the the fuckin place!!!!