ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NOW KNOWN AS THE CLIOSPORT HOSPITALITY SUITE !!! fcs

Maz

LY 200
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]OMG VIP .. never again :mad: .. lmfao cracking show and everything but never again will I pay the extra for what is meant to be an upgrade :S (shocking)[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Single 0-60 sprint pass included[/FONT] - sold as seen, spot on :approve:
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]VIP Car Pass - parking for those who do not wish to park car on show in VIP section. - sold as seen, parking in a good area :approve: [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]VIP lounge area with free buffet lunch - buffet for breakfast, buffet for dinner and guess what was for tea .. fecking buffet :mad: [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Exclusive Marquee with seating / tables - ermmm where :S lol[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]VIP rooftop views - FPMSL cracking view ... :quiet: [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Marquee located within section that gives excellent position to view track(s). - none of the staff knew where it was, all very helpful (NOT) after 2 hours of searching for it, found it was about 2 miles away :mad: and not very attractive at all :dead: [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Free colour glossy program of events. - didn't everyone get this ?? ;) [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Rub shoulders with celebrities from world of TV, motoring and motorsport. - erm I think the only celebrity in there was ben_p :rasp: [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Entry ticket Included. - sold as seen :approve: [/FONT]
VV pics below from the web site :mad: did anyone get pics of the real thing ;) lol
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

Attachments

• vip1.jpeg
    vip1.jpeg
    10 KB · Views: 95
  • vip2.jpeg
    vip2.jpeg
    16 KB · Views: 97

Maz

LY 200
Dave Cli02 said:
Sounds dreadful :( I'm sure they are reading every word of this and next year it will be amazing :D

I hope so :dapprove: really sorry Mark, I know a hell of a lot of time and effort went into the show but the VIP was a very, very, very big let down :dapprove:

R35 GTR
I'm asking for my money back, at least £15 is owed. The rest of the show was fine though.:D I had fun spinning the wheels on 0-60.

group refund anyone?

1. dave3141
2. Rebecca

Tesla MP3 2021
Maz said:
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]OMG VIP .. never again :mad: .. lmfao cracking show and everything but never again will I pay the extra for what is meant to be an upgrade :S (shocking)[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Single 0-60 sprint pass included[/FONT] - sold as seen, spot on :approve:
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]VIP Car Pass - parking for those who do not wish to park car on show in VIP section. - sold as seen, parking in a good area :approve: [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]VIP lounge area with free buffet lunch - buffet for breakfast, buffet for dinner and guess what was for tea .. fecking buffet :mad: [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Exclusive Marquee with seating / tables - ermmm where :S lol[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]VIP rooftop views - FPMSL cracking view ... :quiet: [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Marquee located within section that gives excellent position to view track(s). - none of the staff knew where it was, all very helpful (NOT) after 2 hours of searching for it, found it was about 2 miles away :mad: and not very attractive at all :dead: [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Free colour glossy program of events. - didn't everyone get this ?? ;) [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Rub shoulders with celebrities from world of TV, motoring and motorsport. - erm I think the only celebrity in there was ben_p :rasp: [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Entry ticket Included. - sold as seen :approve: [/FONT]
VV pics below from the web site :mad: did anyone get pics of the real thing ;) lol

well our buffet wasnt too far off...............:S :dead: :dead: :mad: :mad: :mad:

DSC00048.jpg

Tesla MP3 2021
Dave3141 said:
I'm asking for my money back, at least £15 is owed. The rest of the show was fine though.:D I had fun spinning the wheels on 0-60.

group refund anyone?

1. dave3141
2. Rebecca
3. biff

V I P hahaha

total waste of time and money could provided better food from my kitchen at home . you will be able to get drink and food allday ok it was served allady but after the food was sitting out on a table with the sun shinning on it no thanks all warm and unapertizing .

stale sarnies only cheese / a few ham rolls but what was not very appertizing
cold potate wedges
custard cream biscuits .
cold indian selection . ( sure this was meant to be served hot food safety )

etc etc . i could go on and on but think you get what i mean .

thanks tim

Last edited:
Biffons_Bridge said:
well our buffet wasnt too far off...............:S :dead: :dead: :mad: :mad: :mad:

DSC00048.jpg
I went later on and there was even less than and no drinks

group refund anyone?

1. dave3141
2. Rebecca
3. Tim
4. Edde

Still you live and learn I don't think any real VIP would have been impressed. Can you realy see Alonzo being happy with that or even Moreine from driving school.

Tesla MP3 2021
if this is vip id like to see how the poor were treated.....
oh yeah £3.80 for a bacon roll...(lucky gets;))

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
Biffons_Bridge said:
Dave3141 said:

group refund anyone?

1. dave3141
2. Rebecca
3. biff
4. maz
5. ben_p
6. adtmits
7. tim
8. Tims mate paul
9. giles
10. penfold

no edde drink and food allday . hhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmm dont think so

the question was asked is there any soft drink's

the answer no we dont have any

Maz

LY 200
1. dave3141
2. Rebecca
3. biff
4. maz
5. ben_p
6. adtmits
7. tim
8. Tims mate John
9. giles
10. Will

Tesla MP3 2021
DarthCake said:
Looks like an afterthought splash and dash to sainsburys if you ask me.

lol @ BB. :D

lol...if it was sainsburys it wouldnt have been to bad....
it was more like B&M Bargin basement

Golf GTI 1.8T
Was well fucked off when I see this, no matter how much effort went into the rest of the show, for the price we paid extra we got jack s**t back. IMO £10 is owed to us as the sprints were £5 and I did that and enjoyed it.

1. dave3141
2. Rebecca
3. biff
4. maz
5. ben_p
6. adtmits
7. tim
8. Tims mate paul
9. giles
10. penfold
11. M1TCH
12. bradfincham
13. JLO

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
Biffons_Bridge said:
^^^^would have saved me some money;)

Could have got minimum of 5 burgers for £15. If you'd haggled you might have got sauce - it might have been warm too.. and freshly cooked ;)