ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NOW KNOWN AS THE CLIOSPORT HOSPITALITY SUITE !!! fcs

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
The VIP suite was a laugh, took 1/2 an hour to find at least, none of the marsals knew were it was either apart from the one on the gate next to the building, food was cold and rubbish, not worth £15 at all.

Next year will be taking own food, or if a BBQ was organised that would be cool.

172, Tiguan
Couldn't find the Marquee until someone told me where it was in the afternoon, and by then couldn't be bothered to walk over there. Waste of money, couldn't see any signposts for it.

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
it was a waste of money though. i couldnt even find it for ages then when we did i didnt eat any of it. ah well next time ill bring my own food

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
1. dave3141
2. Rebecca
3. biff
4. maz
5. ben_p
6. adtmits
7. tim
8. Tims mate paul
9. giles
10. penfold
11. M1TCH
12. bradfincham
13. JLO
14.crazy_kittyuk x3(me my bro and his best mate)
15. acrebo
16. sn00p
17. al
18. Gazeratti

Golf GTI 1.8T
I cant beleive they even bothered with screens tbh, what a waste of money. who goes to a car show to watch tv :S

Da

Less
sorry guys, but glad I didn't bother with the "upgrade" I was sorely tempted to, but at £15 extra per person I thought it wasn't worth it. Looks like I had a lucky escape ;)

Octavia VRS
Daz_2427 said:
sorry guys, but glad I didn't bother with the "upgrade" I was sorely tempted to, but at £15 extra per person I thought it wasn't worth it. Looks like I had a lucky escape ;)

ditto mate!

None
Wasted my vip ticket. Couldn't find the vip tent at all :( I feel glad I didn't by the comments I've seen on here

Parking was poor too! Ended up parking in the public car park which was nearer to the show! Food was stale and cold, OJ was rough, and the only celebrities were the moody 'catering' staff who went ape when I went in for a coffee the wrong side :D

^^ nah maz they where the best totally help full . NOT . come back in half an hour here you go some cheese sarnies for breakfast

Tesla MP3 2021
Tim said:
^^ nah maz they where the best totally help full . NOT . come back in half an hour here you go some cheese sarnies for breakfast

hahahah.
the 30mins gave them enough time to play football with the loaf on the roof:dead:

Clio v6
Overall though, was it worth a few bob to see the club win best stand, the great effort of Cliosport's Emma, and all those enthusiastic members who turned up?

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
Well apart from a few lies (views of track yeah go cart track????????????).................once i realised i could drive anywhere around site park where i liked things started to look up, seeing as how everything was miles apart.

As for next time 'I' will be paying to go VIP.......................IF ONLY TO USE A CLEAN TOILET ETC.

FCS you go to sort out the toilets they were RANK.....................especially for women, after dinner time they must have been disgusting cause they were piss splashed everywhere at 9.30 in the morning.

al

ST on the way...
Biggest gab of shite i've ever seen that VIP section, I will be complaining to them.

RS Megane DCi 175
Glad I didn't fork out the extra for that lot - shocking!
Deserves some kind of compensation and an explanation as well IMO.

Golf GTI 1.8T
lol spammy that is pure brilliance!!

mark has emailed me and is now investorgating and speaking about a refund with the other show directors :)

MK1 - 1.8 8v - RSi
al said:
Biggest gab of sh*te i've ever seen that VIP section, I will be complaining to them.

Al i Agree, the VIP Suit was shocking, by the time we got there there was no food no drink and celebrities???? didnt see one all day, i have to say that apart from the cliosport stand the entire show was the biggest let down.

im with you i wount be going VIP next year..... in fact i dont think i will be going at all next year!!!!

Andre
Yorkshire Area Rep

Maz

LY 200
^^ there is another thread for refunds Andre . .drop Mark and e-mail and he will sort it for you :)

I didnt pay for VIP, I nearly did, but im glad I didnt tbh.

But I think its great that Mark is sorting this out, many people would have just hid, ignored it and hope it went away! Nice one!!

MK1 - 1.8 8v - RSi
Maz said:
^^ there is another thread for refunds Andre . .drop Mark and e-mail and he will sort it for you :)
Hi Maz

It was great to finnaly meet you all be it brief!!! I have email'd Mark and let him know what i thought, ive spoken to him on the phone previously and he seems to be a great bloke i know that he will do his best to sort everything out.

Although i have to say that it wasnt just the VIP suit that spoilt the day for me, i was infact dissapointed by the whole show....excluding the PGOC, williamsclio and Cliosport stands.

Andre
yorkshire area rep

Maz

LY 200
^^ nice to meet you too Andre, I am sure our paths will cross again in the future :)

Mark will sort it for you he has been very good with the situation