ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nurburgring 2013 - CS EoE Annual Trip - 30th May - 3rd June 2013

SQ5
Checklist if anyone wants one.

Jack
Axle stands
Tools
Walkie talkies

Passport
Driving Licence (both parts)
Wednesday night Hotel reference
Ferry Reference
Money
Stickers
V5
MOT
Insurance
Hi Vis
Triangle
Breathalysers
GB Stickers
Headlight Deflectors
Extinguisher
First aid kit
Spare bulbs

Clothes
Tent
Sleeping bag
Bed
Toiletries

Spares
Spare fluids

Food

Anything else major we need?

Danny i will bring the sat nav ;) i dont mind leading again, with 3 of us its no bother.
I have one walkie talkie that works, Danny has 2 iirc? so that covers the 3 of us for the trip over, as few toilet stops as possible this time lol. I wont be drinking energy drink as i didnt last time, just water to keep me going.

Think we agreed on 5 at Bury also to meet scott at 5.45 at fourwentways.

I dont have a spare sun visor either Danny.

Been out for dinner tonight, the place has a large party of noisy ass germans! So im prepped for the trip now ha

SQ5
Danny i will bring the sat nav ;) i dont mind leading again, with 3 of us its no bother.
I have one walkie talkie that works, Danny has 2 iirc? so that covers the 3 of us for the trip over, as few toilet stops as possible this time lol. I wont be drinking energy drink as i didnt last time, just water to keep me going.

Think we agreed on 5 at Bury also to meet scott at 5.45 at fourwentways.

I dont have a spare sun visor either Danny.

Been out for dinner tonight, the place has a large party of noisy ass germans! So im prepped for the trip now ha

Satnav - Do well, should be nice drive over.

Walkie talkies - I do have two may need batteries as last time used was then.

Toilet Stops - One I reckon, hotel night before makes it nice even though we need to be checking out about 330/400, bed early night before, maybe....

Does Steve have one? I'm sure he has one ;)

Noisy Germans - we will be noisy in their restaurants :)

I want to get to the camp site and set up asap compared to last time then straight to the ring to watch some laps then for food :)

Really we have to be checking out at 4am? ill be out of bed at 3.55 then!!

Steve doenst, i know i broke mine off and binned them and when steve wrote off the first ph1 he didnt do to much in the way of stripping it so he doesnt have one either,
Rhys however may have one :) cant you just cable tie your phone to it? then flip it down to record? ha.

also add helmets to the list if people want them, i for one will be taking mine even if its just to stand around in as shown in this picture.
562146_10150818240457541_1695705506_n.jpg

LY Megane R26
As said I'd rather get there and get set up! Ok to borrow a walkie talkie Danny? If ya could test them before we go and ill bring some batteries. If there no good let me know and ill try source one:)

SQ5
I want to get to the camp site and set up asap compared to last time then straight to the ring to watch some laps then for food :)

Really we have to be checking out at 4am? ill be out of bed at 3.55 then!!

Steve doenst, i know i broke mine off and binned them and when steve wrote off the first ph1 he didnt do to much in the way of stripping it so he doesnt have one either,
Rhys however may have one :) cant you just cable tie your phone to it? then flip it down to record? ha.

also add helmets to the list if people want them, i for one will be taking mine even if its just to stand around in as shown in this picture.
562146_10150818240457541_1695705506_n.jpg

Bloody hell, forgot helmets too!

I'm going to use a spare phone case and Velcro to it with a hole in the sun visor. I maybe able to Velcro it so it pokes over the side, I was playing the other day, will come up with something.

Yes, we need to be at ferry port for 430/500 to set sail at 600.

As said I'd rather get there and get set up! Ok to borrow a walkie talkie Danny? If ya could test them before we go and ill bring some batteries. If there no good let me know and ill try source one:)

Of course :)

I'd rather get there, tent up, car empty, go watch some cars!

pimp mobile Zafira
Lol. Saturday is our chill out day, will hire bikes hopefully. Where is the place you suggested?

How come dude? Thought you were coming for a couple days?

skint. In a word mate. It'd just be me in the Clio and ill be looking at £400 for just 2 or 3 days which I just don't have at the moment. Really sucks but hey ho. Next year is a definite. Or may be later this year if there's another trip.

Breamy

ClioSport Club Member
Shame andy, I may be doing another trip this year but its looking doubtful :(

another week of work done, Only 2 left then 11 days off :)

Breamy

ClioSport Club Member
Told you it was easy! Done them on my r26, and r27 clio, my 182 and my lupo, Was easy on all but the lupo as the lines went over the rear beam which was a pain!

Lol at your manky hand on your food ;)

Ben has trained for pinocchios by eating the hungry horses man vs burito, it was massive!

And yes breamy nice and simple, took under 30mins to do both sides, didnt do the rear as i only had the fronts :)

SQ5
What size were Pinocchios? 20 or 24"?

This was a 14" deep pan stuffed crust!

Also news on the sticker front, I have a surprise with the stickers so it'll be a couple more quid for that ;)

Breamy

ClioSport Club Member
24 I think. Thin though! Did any of you try the calzone last year ? With sauce it's amazing!
Sounds good about the stickers. Let me know when you need paying!

really wish i was going to this, got the week before off work and the cash to do it but meant to be going away with the missus on our 1st holiday together, have a good 1 lads

SQ5
24 I think. Thin though! Did any of you try the calzone last year ? With sauce it's amazing!
Sounds good about the stickers. Let me know when you need paying!

I will as soon as I know, do you want the special sticker too ;)

really wish i was going to this, got the week before off work and the cash to do it but meant to be going away with the missus on our 1st holiday together, have a good 1 lads

You need some trousers ;)

Monaco 152
Ben has trained for pinocchios by eating the hungry horses man vs burito, it was massive!

Ha ha, This is true, I have had two in the last month! Although its not pizza!

I will have to go order 2 large domino's and try finish them to myself as want to remain Pinochios 24" pizza champion!

SQ5
Ha ha, This is true, I have had two in the last month! Although its not pizza!

I will have to go order 2 large domino's and try finish them to myself as want to remain Pinochios 24" pizza champion!

Dominos is so heavy though, the Pinocchios one is quite a light one if that makes sense.

Special sticker is not special it's just something fun, think Nurburgring sticker but not as common, and you'd have to of been to know what it was!

Breamy

ClioSport Club Member
If anyone fancys a last min trip and needs a cheap ferry crossing for wed to Mon drop me a pm! My mate's corrado won't be ready so he is passengering in mine and renting

LY Megane R26
Do we need our EU card? If so could be one to add to the list Danny? Don't have a clue where mine is, and not sure how you get a new one:/?

SQ5
I'm not going for the ring, I'm just going for the lolz tbh.

Any weather reports for out there yet?

Same here, ill pootle around again for a couple of laps but the buzz and the lols is what makes the trip.

I'm not looking until week before as it can change so quickly!

Breamy

ClioSport Club Member
The weather report will change you can guarantee that, As long as its dry im happy! Sitting outside in restaurants is a bonus though!
Have to say i prefer the ring to track day, The atmosphere is just so much different and i love the whole area, Do like to get plenty of laps in though!