ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nurburgring 2013 - CS EoE Annual Trip - 30th May - 3rd June 2013

banther

ClioSport Club Member
Just bought a bumper load of BBQ's .... way too many for me so hit me up if you need some when youre there for a bit of spontaneous sausage action.... that sounded wrong.

SQ5
Bloody hell, how many do you have? I reckon well have 6. Gives us all two chances to have a BBQ. One morning and an evening?

How much for 6? £10?

banther

ClioSport Club Member
No idea where that is yet but sounds good.

Should have a way of communicating while we are out there... Maybe one of those notice boards you see during natural disasters / wars where people post hand scribbled notes and pictures for their missing loved ones??

That sounds efficient.

Also, we will look hilarious with like 10 foil tray bbqs laid out!!! Hahaha.

Someone get the sausages, ill get the beer.

LY Megane R26
Stop it, stop it, your making me excited!

Just flushed breaks trough, was a job I been putting off a while and tbh it was easy:) Even the miss's helped, she was on the pedal:)

SQ5
Haha bought 15.

Have them for free FFS!!! Would be good to meet you chaps

Very kind of you

BBQ on the saturday at the corner with the massive carpark? would be a good laugh i reckon!

Sounds like a plan, I think your talking about Brunchen? Or could go on the hill at Adenau with the Cliosport sign?

We can keep in contact via this thread or the ClioSport.net EA facebook page?

Stop it, stop it, your making me excited!

Just flushed breaks trough, was a job I been putting off a while and tbh it was easy:) Even the miss's helped, she was on the pedal:)

I think we've all done this to our brakes!

Or my mobile phone? ha

Ive had my brakes bled again by a garage (for free, otherwise i wouldnt of bothered) and mine and bens method using aquarium hose and a pasta jar worked spot on as there was no bubbles in it what so ever!

SQ5
Lol that's good to know! We will all be able to stop now anyway!

I was thinking more cost as can cost a bomb with phone calls where we should all be able to get decent data prices abroad, probably can with calls actually!

SQ5
Lol mine was £3 last year.

Does it hold camera steady? Mine used to be good at sucking but vibrated like f**k!

Breamy

ClioSport Club Member
Texts may actually be the cheapest way to communicate? ringing and internet costs a fortune!

Might don my pay as you go phone then! As it still has credit on from last year, although i never gave anyone the number of it so it was pointless having it ha

Whoever gets cheapest data should just tether so we can all get our social networking fix.

Ben it's called 3 Europe data roaming or some s**t.

awesome news James, what car are you taking? Will try meet you on the Sunday at some point, could always do steak on the Sunday as I know you love it? Ha

awesome news James, what car are you taking? Will try meet you on the Sunday at some point, could always do steak on the Sunday as I know you love it? Ha
Yes can't wait and was such a coincidence when Breamy said in another thread you guys are there at the same time! I'm taking the BM and will only do a couple of sighters in it on Sunday and then hired a car from Rent 4 Ring for the Monday and Tuesday. Yes would be good to meet up with you guys and pizza/steak whichever i'm happy :D

Yes can't wait and was such a coincidence when Breamy said in another thread you guys are there at the same time! I'm taking the BM and will only do a couple of sighters in it on Sunday and then hired a car from Rent 4 Ring for the Monday and Tuesday. Yes would be good to meet up with you guys and pizza/steak whichever i'm happy :D

Awesome, what care are you renting?
100% do food on the Sunday as we're heading home Monday :(

have to get people's numbers/Facebooks before we go to contact each other :)

SQ5
Would be good to get James and DanB's numbers. Quick text mid afternoon and then well know what were doing!

Ps. Too many Dan's!

Well we will be having them all so join us whenever!
Nice one :)
Awesome, what care are you renting?
100% do food on the Sunday as we're heading home Monday :(

have to get people's numbers/Facebooks before we go to contact each other :)
Got a stage 2 swift booked but just seen there is a trackday on the daytime Monday and Tuesday so tempted to take the Clio over too

Sounds good to me I'll PM you my number in 2 mins