ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nurburgring 2013 - CS EoE Annual Trip - 30th May - 3rd June 2013

Monaco 152
Dominos is so heavy though, the Pinocchios one is quite a light one if that makes sense. Special sticker is not special it's just something fun, think Nurburgring sticker but not as common, and you'd have to of been to know what it was!

I know what you are saying, I think pinochios must be like "thin 'n' crispy" and dominos is more deep pan.

Monaco 152
ha ha, must be all the fat and grease! Did I read somewhere on here that there is an awesome steak place we missed last time?

ha ha, must be all the fat and grease! Did I read somewhere on here that there is an awesome steak place we missed last time?

There is, think you have to make reservations or something so we shall check it out when we get there. Andy knows the place as we were looking for it last time iirc.

Breamy

ClioSport Club Member
Pistonklause!
If you cant get in then i know somewhere a little out the way which is the sister restaurant to it, Hardly ever busy and imo the food is better and the service is much better too. They do mixed grill on the stone which is 2 types of steak and a pork steak, amazing!
If you go to pistonklause would be good if me and my mate could join you!

SQ5
Pistonklause!
If you cant get in then i know somewhere a little out the way which is the sister restaurant to it, Hardly ever busy and imo the food is better and the service is much better too. They do mixed grill on the stone which is 2 types of steak and a pork steak, amazing!

This sounds perfect to be honest and would be great for you to come with us. We found Pinocchios struggle to seat 10 of us so only 8 I imagine makes it a lot easier for other places.

Breamy

ClioSport Club Member
Ye pinochios is hard to seat 2! there is another restaurant near where we stay that all the locals go to which is very nice as well.
Be good to meet up to eat a few times!

SQ5
Yes definitely, happily meet every evening for some food. I imagine we will have a BBQ one night so try get a few disposable ones for the campsite.

Breakfast I'm happy to go to the little bakery near Rewe every morning to start our days!

SQ5
Lol, I'll be up early, I want a warm shower every morning. Hopefully get our same camping spot again :)

I've just seen the special stickers, they're awesome! Now getting final prices for stickers :)

Once people clocked you had to be up early for the hot showers before ze germans got it there i had to get up even earlier, think i set my alarm for 6am daily.

This is meant to be a holiday ha. Looking forward to seeing the stickers :D

Breamy

ClioSport Club Member
Lol that why i dont do camping! We have a whole storey of the house to ourselves with bathroom lounge and fridge etc, Plus the woman puts in the best breakfast ive had in a hotel and its not really a hotel its just her house! lol

Stickers sound good. Finished padding my cage tonight so car is 100% complete apart from sticker and clean!

SQ5
Lol it's a different holiday though with sensible bed times lol!

Right stickers are £7.50 for;

2x Nurburgring Cliosport.net 2013
1x Extra Special Sticker ;)

I've ordered one for Me, DanM, Scott, DanB and Ben (£2.50)

Could you please Paypal as a gift to djroberts@live.co.uk.

Thank you

SQ5
FLOL, correct, I took over my mums account years ago when I used hers for buying stuff when I was 15/16, 10 years on its very hard to change a name on Paypal!

Breamy

ClioSport Club Member
And there was me thinking you had a sex change lol!
Only this week and next at work for me. First time ever I've had a day off before going to the ring. But with bank hol didn't think it was worth going in for 1 day

SQ5
I wish I'd of known it was a bank holiday, then typically that one day we have two jobs to do which is far too many so I can't have the day off!

I'm off the Tuesday also, wish I wasn't as gota go to London to watch Matilda with the ex ha.

saying that I've taken the full week off either side of the trip, decided I need some time off after working 6 days a week almost all year so far ha

LY Megane R26
Money sent Danny:)

I'm off the Tuesday also, wish I wasn't as gota go to London to watch Matilda with the ex ha.

saying that I've taken the full week off either side of the trip, decided I need some time off after working 6 days a week almost all year so far ha

Seen that Dan for my miss's birthday in April, was awesome!

Not sure I need to pad my cage:/ its like yours breamy with just a half a cage which is not that close to my head:/

Breamy

ClioSport Club Member
All depends if you could hit your head on it I think. Mine is right next to my head due to me having the seat a long way back so I padded it

Money sent Danny:)

Seen that Dan for my miss's birthday in April, was awesome!

Not sure I need to pad my cage:/ its like yours breamy with just a half a cage which is not that close to my head:/

Waiting for you to say it was good lol, be a good day bar her ha.

ill get you some insulation for the cage, hope you don't mind getting itchy ;)