ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nurburgring 2013 - CS EoE Annual Trip - 30th May - 3rd June 2013

SQ5
Lol! I just assumed weather would be same this year!

As long as we're close to showers again were sorted really! And we don't really drink much to be honest?!

Breamy

ClioSport Club Member
Dont think the weather will be as good this year :(

Possibly got the lad that was with me in his clio last year coming friday-monday now in his ibiza :)

SQ5
Does this wash bag make me look gay? Unfortunately no shops seem to sell any manly looking ones and this is one we had in the house.

7yzabyru.jpg

SQ5
Lol, looks awesome Dan. Can we cut the roof off your car too so you need to wear that the whole way there?

Just pulled sub out of Gems car for music ;)

I cant see why we couldnt cut the roof of my car tbh, seems a good idea to me!
Next time one of us is breaking a clio we should actually cut the roof off

Awesome, we having a disco?

SQ5
I cant see why we couldnt cut the roof of my car tbh, seems a good idea to me!
Next time one of us is breaking a clio we should actually cut the roof off

Awesome, we having a disco?

FLOL, that's it then, angle grinder out on Monday ;)

Yea can do, I used to have a 12v strobe light in my first car, just looked for it and couldn't find it!

Me and Quinton are going to bring push bikes, so if you've got one bring them along, saves hiring!

Titanium 182
Lol, looks awesome Dan. Can we cut the roof off your car too so you need to wear that the whole way there?

Just pulled sub out of Gems car for music ;)

i got one you could of had .. sitting in my garage collecting dust . JL W1

Titanium 182
fair enough lol . yes less definatly is better ... need to get round to fitting that pump before it gives out

Breamy

ClioSport Club Member
Got a mate and his Mrs coming Fri-Mon now :)

Has anyone done brake ducts on a ph2 before? How easy is it?

pimp mobile Zafira
Well I've done the unthinkable chaps and the Clio is going on Sunday to be replaced by a bloody Zafira. It Brings a tear to my eyes. On a positive note it gives me 12 months to save for a 2014 trip (hope you'll all be going) and a cheap track hack.

Last edited:
Got a mate and his Mrs coming Fri-Mon now :)

Has anyone done brake ducts on a ph2 before? How easy is it?

just take the fogs and arch liners out? Easiest way if you haven't done so.

Andy that's a shame, but needs must etc! :) at this stage in my life ill say yes ill go back next year but its a long way off ha

Breamy

ClioSport Club Member
Anything that could get damaged from not having arch liners?
That sucks andy. But family comes first!