ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nurburgring 2013 - CS EoE Annual Trip - 30th May - 3rd June 2013

Will find it! & cheers for the message James.

this trip is shaping upto be absolutely awesome! The car is ready, just need euros which ill get on the Wednesday we leave and I'm set :D

SQ5
I've got my bag out ready to pack, will probably do wash bag soon. I have f**k all clothes so can't pack them yet!

I'm getting excited, I've paid for stickers but not heard anything back from Ady?! Hoping to have these next week so I can get the to you Breamy.

I got a new pair of shorts to wear just for the trip! lets hope its sunny :)

I have many clothes, i just lack in the ability to keep upto date on my washing. I need a maid tbh

SQ5
I needed a break from saving as I'm struggling every month outing every penny away, this is a nice break to go all out!

M140i
I've got my bag out ready to pack, will probably do wash bag soon. I have f**k all clothes so can't pack them yet!

I'm getting excited, I've paid for stickers but not heard anything back from Ady?! Hoping to have these next week so I can get the to you Breamy.

Being made today mate :) Being sent tomorrow. Need your address though please!!

Breamy

ClioSport Club Member
Looking forward to the stickers!
My mates managed to get his car booked in at jabbasport now so should be ready!
Had a few good week's a while back and saved every penny I could for this trip. Really looking forward to it. Took the car out last night and it feels really good :)
There are to many Dan's just call me breamy lol

Breamy

ClioSport Club Member
It's to far away to be accurate tbh.
You lot may get wet. Let's hope it's dry and warm though!

banther

ClioSport Club Member
My trip has been put in serious jeopardy.

One of my major clients at work has booked an appointment with me in Switzerland on the 30th (through someone else, who told them I was free).

My boss is now uhming and - aaahing over whether to let me go now.

Fcuking gutted doesnt cover it.

If anyone wants some bbq's still and knows someone in Bristol, could hand them over.

​Cross your fingers for me!!

banther

ClioSport Club Member
I know. I feel quite upset about it actually!!

Was due to be working on the cup this weekend but really dont want to now. Still should though as could still be coming.

​I was a little bit immature in the fact that I kicked off at work, but heyho!

SQ5
Not good, I'd tell them to do one! Or get a mate to drive your car to Germany and get your boss to fly you there after the meeting for the inconvenience ;)

Breamy

ClioSport Club Member
I agree with danny, id tell them to do one.
My boss has said we are really busy at the mo and asked if i would reconsider my holiday, I just laughed at him, My holiday ill take it when i want!

I agree with danny, id tell them to do one.
My boss has said we are really busy at the mo and asked if i would reconsider my holiday, I just laughed at him, My holiday ill take it when i want!

My boss said the same, f**k that! ive only had one 1 day off work this year holiday to get my washing machine fixed and worked every saturday bar about 7.
Think im working the Saturday and Sunday before the bank holiday as im such a good employee event though im technically on holiday then. The money is too good to say no too though ha

Breamy

ClioSport Club Member
Im working tomorrrow :( lovely bit on insulation lol
Wish the money was to good to say no to but its not anymore This years p60 was 9k down on last, seems to be the way the building trades going.
What is it you do Dan?

Im working tomorrow also! ha.

Youll love my job, are you ready for it!! it involves lots of your favourite stuff ;)

Thermal insulation engineer and sheet metal fabricator (the title makes it sound half decent), i insulate pipes/vessels with various finishes but my job is primarily the fabrication of the metal/applying it so i dont get to itchy ha

Breamy

ClioSport Club Member
That sounds a bit different. I'm a dry liner but unfortunately insulation seems to be my job as well

Breamy

ClioSport Club Member
Nice read that!
I'm up far to early. Came in at gone half 4 last night but the cats decided to pull a pint of water off the top of the bed all over me :(