ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nurburgring 2013 - CS EoE Annual Trip - 30th May - 3rd June 2013

Yeh! He turned out the power lead was dodgy so made my water damage look like a power surge ha,

btw I definitely didn't have a tow bar last year lol

Ben works till 4 latest on Wednesdays btw

LY Megane R26
Iv got bucket seats and harnesses, was tempted to fit one of them half cages Iv had in the shed for months but I'm not sure now!:/

Ph1 T
If I can't get on with the cage ill whip it out (bolt down)

It'll be a normal day for me that Wednesday so ill just be meeting you at the hotel near Dover by the looks of it. Don't finish till 5 but will be setting off straight from work

SQ5
Yeh! He turned out the power lead was dodgy so made my water damage look like a power surge ha,

btw I definitely didn't have a tow bar last year lol

Ben works till 4 latest on Wednesdays btw

So if packed night before could you meet us at Bury Tesco at 5?

SQ5
It won't cause any problems being later, I just want to get there early and have some food and sleep lol!

Breamy

ClioSport Club Member
You will be fine with seats and harnesses as long as they aren't seats with the bits either side of your head! Rear cage will also be fine. Its just cross door bars they don't like as they restrict access.

My friend with the corrado from last year has just booked his ferry so 2 of us going :)

SQ5
Yea I reckon about then, can you leave off an extra hour that day?

Hotel night before is also booked.

8azu3a6u.jpg

Half hour from Dover and £15 each sharing a room, bargain for a good day travelling the day before.

LY Megane R26
Awesome, will book that up tomorrow!

Says arrive 3pm but I take it you can turn up after. And yes I should be able to get off earlier and mate has doctors while his at college that day:)

SQ5
Yea it's just when you can check in from.

Sounds good then, starting to get a decent group together now :)

Anyone know if Rhys is coming?

LY Megane R26
Yeah I thought that's what it ment lol, tbh that's very cheap and saves driving in one stretch! What time would we have to leave the hotel then to get to the port etc?

LY Megane R26
Ill text him tomorrow but last time I spoke he was getting into his bike and saving for a house:( all seem to be doing that receltly!

I was dan but tbh my car is a mess at the moment, needs a really good going out fix a few niggly bits. Cambelt is due very soon aswell so didn't want to risk that etc although the price was awesome!

Breamy

ClioSport Club Member
Will be either a 9 lap ticket plus a 4 lap ticket or a 25 lap ticket for me.
Depends how well work goes before then!

LY Megane R26
Just booked hotel for night before,

Now I need cambelt, service, mot, refurb OZ F1, new tyres and save!

Breamy

ClioSport Club Member
Steak on the stone is nurburgring tradition! Place owned by Sabines family. Big chunk of steak on a hot stone which cooks it. Best steak I've ever had.
Pinocchios is amazing as well. Still got their car sticker on my Clio lol