ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

One question iPhone/iPT thread.

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
Re: iPhone Software 3.0 - Out 17/6 & iPhone 3GS - Out 19/6

My YT is working fine.

I'm more Apple than you.

I'm more Apple. I have a Apple developer connection t-shirt. lol

(Is this like "I am sparticus"? lol)

Hondata'd EP3 Type R

You are on 2.2.1 = fail

LMAO.

A lad I'm in charge with just text me.

"Boss, I know this is going to sound really geeky, But I'm sure you will understand as a fellow iPhone user, Can I do an 11-7 instead of a 7-3 tomorrow so i can go get a iPhone 3GS, As its payday and Bonus day tomorrow"

Don't know what to say, He is a a sound lad, And the shift suits me better, But Can i bear someone having a 3.0GS in the same workplace as me ;)

f**k it. I'll "let" him.

182, turbo rx8, 911

Missed a few steps at the end -

FREE TETHERING:

1. Navigate to the following website from your iPhone - help.benm.at
2. Click - Mobileconfigs
3. Select country and network
4. Install
5. Go to Settings>General>Network and turn tethering ON!

:)

Anyone know if you're going to get charged for this by 02, if this is 02's profile btw we will get ass raped for using it. It does work though :)

LMAO.

A lad I'm in charge with just text me.

"Boss, I know this is going to sound really geeky, But I'm sure you will understand as a fellow iPhone user, Can I do an 11-7 instead of a 7-3 tomorrow so i can go get a iPhone 3GS, As its payday and Bonus day tomorrow"

Don't know what to say, He is a a sound lad, And the shift suits me better, But Can i bear someone having a 3.0GS in the same workplace as me ;)

f**k it. I'll "let" him.

Lol, it's come to that!! Legend for texting you though!

Hondata'd EP3 Type R

Lol, it's come to that!! Legend for texting you though!

I'm just going to have to accept that with his compass, He is going to be able to navigate his way through the workplace better than me :(

Unsure how he is doing it, Id imagine he is just upgrading legitimately from his 2G, he has had it ages lol.

Im worried about this bolt on milarky. As said, I took out my contract with the unlimited text bolt on about 1 month ago on a 2 year deal for £35 a month plus bolt (£42.50) on a 8gb 3G iPhone. Now they cannot take this bolt on off me can they cause they aren't avaliable any more can they?

Citroen DS3 DSport

I'm doing well to resist the temptation of buying a 3GS PAYG handset tomorrow. Blowing the cash last weekend on a MBP makes it somewhat easier to avoid, come pay day that may not be true.

Mercedes AMG GLE 53

Still cant do mine. :( A mate has done his ok but to get MMS messages he has to go online :S wtf.

Revels Mum & Sister

I'm doing well to resist the temptation of buying a 3GS PAYG handset tomorrow. Blowing the cash last weekend on a MBP makes it somewhat easier to avoid, come pay day that may not be true.

I know the feeling mate! I could easily sell the 3G and chuck a few £££ towards it. But at the moment dont see the point....

Leave for holiday this saturday so only got to hold out a few more days!

Upgraded last night... waste of time tbh. Miss being Jailbroken lol.
Got the battery percentage indicator though AND my operator logo is still my custom one which is kinda weird.
Youtube working :D.... Hurry up with the Jailbreak for it. :( Anyone know when its out?

Re: iPhone Q&A DONT START ONE QUESTION IPHONE THREADS. **POST HERE**

find-my-iphone-test-000.jpg

Whats Gmate Mail?

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Rubbish.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

You have the app store, f**king have a look

(it interfaces the now defunct web app)

o2 have stock already.

They won't put it by but they have a few. 9am waiting outside it is then! lol

Aye.

I'll be on here gloating (or crying if I get beaten to the queue) about 10am! :D

Is this, or is it not, the iPhone questions thread?

So stop being so horrible :(

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R

Question for the g33ks :

I'm currently stunting a K800i since my K850i packed it. I've got by for a year or so without being too bothered, as I have an iPod Touch for gadgetry. So, my contract is up this month, and I'm wondering whether getting the 3G-S is worth it for the 24 month contract? This would make the phone £87, and as its my birthday next week - score!
Anyway, what I mean is, in that 2 years, there won't be another hardware update will there? I'll be able to upgrade the firmware and all that jazz in the meantime and I'll have a pretty good phone for that time. The camera/video recording looks good, and I love the features anyway as I already own an iPod Touch, as said.

Worth it for the 2 years?

Citroen DS3 DSport

I expect the iPhone hardware will be refreshed every 12 months. I'll be moving to PAYG from now on and using a sim only tariff. Contracts can GTF.

182 RB FF

Question for the g33ks :

I'm currently stunting a K800i since my K850i packed it. I've got by for a year or so without being too bothered, as I have an iPod Touch for gadgetry. So, my contract is up this month, and I'm wondering whether getting the 3G-S is worth it for the 24 month contract? This would make the phone £87, and as its my birthday next week - score!
Anyway, what I mean is, in that 2 years, there won't be another hardware update will there? I'll be able to upgrade the firmware and all that jazz in the meantime and I'll have a pretty good phone for that time. The camera/video recording looks good, and I love the features anyway as I already own an iPod Touch, as said.

Worth it for the 2 years?

Up to you mate, There WILL be a hardware update though you can be sure of that, but its like anything it will always be super seeded. There will be future firmware upgrades though, like this time round.

A 2 year contract seems so long, 18 months is bad enought tbh!

182 RB FF

FFS.com

£440 IIRC. Er NO.

You can of course sign up to a 2 year contract then sell it when the upgraded one comes out and buy a PAYG new iphone with that money + a little bit of you saved pennies?

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

PAYG is a bad idea!

Unless everyone you know is on o2

PAYG is a bad idea!

Unless everyone you know is on o2

Meh. We'll see how I get on.

I can see me searching out a contract next week tho when I've spent £100 in credit in 4 days or something as equally daft :(

Audi S1

Here a question...

Can i sync my work calendar with my iphone? without itunes?

Barge

Get a 02 contract with the bolt-ons you want and sell the phone they give you, or say you don't want a phone and they might cut a better deal on the contract?