ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ph1 172 Major Engine Problem

Ph1 Clio 172, VX220
Well, unfortunately the Clio has to make way now for my new toy - VX220. I don't really want to sell it, I was going to use it through the winter but don't think it'll do it the world of good sat outside for 6 months at a time so figured it's best to sell while it's still got some MOT and Tax on it. Myself and even the wife are quite sad, even she enjoyed driving it! :( Still, it will give someone else a vast amount of pleasure like it gave me but for a lot less money. I paid £2100 and spent about £1000 over the year I had it which has basically refreshed most of the mechanicals.

I'm looking for £1650 but would be willing to negotiate.

PM me if interested and I can give you all the details. It's advertised on piston head and ebay, if no luck there I might just pay my membership here and stick it in the for sale section. If I can't get decent money I will just keep it and try to keep it moving a little.

Thanks,

Nick