ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pics of your cars on VMaxx coilovers please

TTRS & V50
DSC_0149.jpg

TTRS & V50
perfect mate, apart from the misshap with the rear shocks, which i have a new set now, i cant reccommend them enough, considering i only payed 300 quid.

yeah lowest on the back, still another 100mm+ to go on the front lol.

Not crashy at all, world above apex springs that i had before.

has anyone else found that the new replacement shocks clang and rattle? i've had them off a couple of times to try work out what it might be but cant find anything obvious.

aside from that im very impressed indeed. Awesome kit for the money.

anyway a couple of pics with them on
DSCF2404.jpg

DSCF2423.jpg

DSCF2486enhanced.jpg

DSCF2484enahnced.jpg

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
the stance on them v-maxx's looks pretty good tbh. im still put off by the price of them though, they just seem so cheap compared to other brands. im normally one that thinks you pay more and you get more!

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
IIRC Fred was impressed with the V-Maxx Coilovers for the Buck and he finds faults in most things TBH

A Flamin' Red one
they are still not making them for a ff 182 tho are they?

No. 182 Cups and Cup packed 182s are not yet catered for. If you really wanted to bother, the hubs can be changed for those of a 172 with the correct bolt spacing but for the time, effort and potential cost just get a set of FK Highsports.

Expert HDI & R53
K-tec are suppose to be releasing the own brand of coilovers in a couple of weeks...

Cheaper and better than the VMaxx

b/g 182, meg tourer
No. 182 Cups and Cup packed 182s are not yet catered for. If you really wanted to bother, the hubs can be changed for those of a 172 with the correct bolt spacing but for the time, effort and potential cost just get a set of FK Highsports.

exactly what i thought. will have to check out the k-tec ones mentioned above.