ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Portsdown Hill Burger Meet Tuesday 28th September 8pm

M140i
1. atouba
2. white striped bandit
3. Day
4. edewer
5. timmmah (maybe)
6. Rocky_24
7. Sam (mr-n) in his saxo and possibly his mate in a polo
8. Lottie
9. MarkCup
10. RenaultSport
11. Fletcher (maybe) * * * *
12. Barnesy
13. Original Boy Racer
14. billybigspud
15. sj- (maybe ... hitching a lift with Day :p)
16. vivalagoobs - If I can find some money!
17. Ady

ph1 track weapon
i know its a bit late to be asking, but if anyone has a spare (working) coilpack lying around could they bring it with them for me to borrow for a short while? think i have a bit of a misfire and want to see if i can get it working :)

ph1 track weapon
ah awesome tim, if i could borrow it short term and post it back to you or something that'd be awesome.

see you at ASDA in a coupla hours

french bit of tat
where are you meeting in asda? i will be in the blue mundano so pls can someone talk to me when i turn up as i am sad and dont know anyone:(

Lozza-p

ClioSport Club Member
  BG FF 182
well looks like i logged back in on the right days as ive been on hols i should be there only just got in though bloody football traffic

Clio Sport 200 Cup
Was nice to meet a few people tonight, hopefully the weather will be better for the next one :)

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Sorry unwritten rule is we can't have a Portsdown Hill meet until it's raining again...

How is meeting in a couple of weeks time for everyone?