ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Progress- Pics

Been thru to take lights, backs looking good.

Car was quite close to wall vo, so pics arnt that good.

Cant sum1 stick em up 4 me plz??

Quote: Originally posted by badinvincible on 06 August 2005
Urs was prob the nicest mk1 172 on the site...infact, bar clarkies.

Arent yours, mine and Pauls all pretty similar? ;)

Nicest SILVER mk1 172s maybe... ;)

Beetle

:eek:looks nearly finished! like the colour, still think youll av some probs with those zorsts though mate

so is that it, done? when are you collecting it? rmemeber do NOT pay him the full amount, its nice bar the stupid bumpers (my opionion obviously) and the rear lights would have been better black or the black lexus style ones, new k tec kit would have looked lot better...

oh and i jsut want to clarify something, have you paid 6k for the kit+fitting+sprayjob and other bits? or have you paid 6k for all of that and the intital price of your car?

[Edited by midge on 06 August 2005 at 4:59pm]

fix the exhausts :)

the exhausts are illegal sticking out that much because someone can trip over them if they were to walk behind your car. mine was the same when i got mine done then i had it reduced which cos £20, sounded and looked alot better aswell. what exhaust is it?