ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Progress- Pics

Megane R26

Well Law states that exhaust tails should not protrude past the rear line of the car, or so in that respect. I think there may be some leway. But from the pic they look like there gunna pertrude a hell of a lot. Maybe just cos the rear bumper aint on, could look decieving.

Quote: Originally posted by CocoPops on 02 August 2005

wtf is he playing at?

with his c**k i imagine, he certainly hasnt put 6months of work into the car.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep

WOW............13 pages - thats a lot.

Hope you get it sorted soon pal.

Without looking at 13 pages - where did you get this work done>? Is it somewhere local to leeds?

OMG! didnt notice how far those exhausts sat - nice colour and looks good........ but the exhausts - CHANGE THEM RIGHT NOW!

otherwise people will mistake your car for a wheelbarrow and try and pick it up!!!!

Ziel Nurburgring

Errr, the only pictures i can see are of a half finished car in silver. Please tell me thats not 6 months work. Theres being a perfectionist and there is being a cnut, and he sir, is a royal cnut.

Go get it, rip the AX bodykit off it and get someone to finish it off.

p.s. I cant help but laugh at the front on pix, its almost as if the car is smiling mockingly at you.

Valver Lookalike Mk1 Ph3

Quote: p.s. I cant help but laugh at the front on pix, its almost as if the car is smiling mockingly at you.

Lmao, never noticed that before - its kinda creepy.

its over 7 months now isnt it? it looks pretty good would look better with diffrent bumpers he hasnt sprayed teh bumpers yet has he? get the new k tec bumpers and have them put on, as nice as it looks that is not 7 months work.

7 months later
several thousand pounds
and the thing still isnt finished!! :confused:

you my son, have been taken for a ride, in the biggest possibly way

Ziel Nurburgring

Have you asked if your car is 3rd millenium complaint? You dont want to be driving along and it crash because its not Y3K compatible.

New wheels there brand new, 17s Wolfrace Mantis obiously with out the centre caps at mo.

Venom Customs in Bradford!

It went in on 1st February

Asif im gunna buy sum new bumpers now.:eek:

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode

nice christmas 2005 present?

shakes head in disbalief, whate a waste of money. whats the betting when you do get it back, and drive it for a few weeks, that all the filler will start to flex and crack

this whole episode is a sorry joke

man walks into bodyshop, man hands over large amount of cash and car keys, man bends over pulls pants down and gets shafted for 7 months + THE END*

its a CDMullins adventure

*well technically not infact will there ever be an end ? who knows ...

Mk2 Golf GTI

Cant believe you would spend so much and youre not even that keen on the front bumper yourself.

Im coming to Bradford so i can point and laugh.

Still, it will go well in McDonalds car park

Point and laff all u want, that make u feel big and clever, tw*t??????

Getting pissed off with the amount of abuse, really uncalled for!

Crooky judging by ur DOB uve prob got a shed 2, wats wi these newbies walking in and dishing the grief out! But the way note was bort from Halfords.

His blending in looks shocking from the pics

R u joking, it looks mint, absolutly smooth!

This thread is turning into a b**ch fight!

Whats the point? Why cant people keep all the negative stuff to themselves? Not need imo!

I am liking the motor will look wicked when its finished!

Big - :D

Well judging by my DOB your wrong pal as I have a 55 plate shed coming in september. But judging by your insurance would be too high on a 172 talk your obviously young too, young and foolish to dish that amount of money out for a piece of crap. Its also a chavs dream, so i assume your that too.

2004 Clio 1.2 16v

take no notice m8 car is looking good and itll be even better when its finished lol....

your always going to get ppl not liking it and for some reason they feel the need to voice their opinions in a not too nice manner just rise above it its your money n your car your making it the way you want it and thats all that matters....

i think you should start a new thread just with the pics tho.....get away from all the bitchy comments and start a fresh showing the progress (all be it slow)

my car took over 10mths to complete and went up £1500 it always happens with bodyshops but it was completely worth the wait and ures will too

Quote: Originally posted by BlackClio16v on 03 August 2005

take no notice m8 car is looking good and itll be even better when its finished lol....

your always going to get ppl not liking it and for some reason they feel the need to voice their opinions in a not too nice manner just rise above it its your money n your car your making it the way you want it and thats all that matters....

i think you should start a new thread just with the pics tho.....get away from all the bitchy comments and start a fresh showing the progress (all be it slow)

my car took over 10mths to complete and went up £1500 it always happens with bodyshops but it was completely worth the wait and ures will too

Well Said!

VRS

seconded blackclio16v, cdmullins get a new picture thread goin!!!

should look good cin all the progress pics wivout any abuse between each picture update!

its lookin good by the way, not my bag of chips but certainly different and will defo get you noticed!!

Wooo, what is it then 172, 182, v6?????

Chav, yeh ive seen loadza Chavy Police Officers spend over 10K on there cars.

Cheers Mr172Mk1, glad some one with a sport appricates it!!

U lot really got note better to do ven sit behind ur screens and tell ppl ow teerible their cars look??? Fair enuff i have asked for opions but if u anit got ote postive or any advice i can use KEEP IT SHUT, please.

insignia

I feel sorry for you CDMullins.Just ignore some of these bored senseless types on here, and I hope your happy with the end result.I like the colour, admittedly Im not into big body kits,but its always good to see something different, and I know you will be enjoying every minute.Make sure you bang a tv in the front if your spending 6K.Enjoy!

Looking Good like the paint a lot. ignore the negative comments at the end of the day as long as you loike who cares wot other people think its your money you can do what u want wit it but it looks good upto now m8!

Quote: Originally posted by BlackClio16v on 03 August 2005

doesnt look like its gonna go not even a question about it :cry: so far

times like this you wish you had a standard car huh........

PCMullins, people grow up and move, i bet you would of moved on before you even get yours back.

Phone the guy tomorrow and tell him you want it back to standard as your too old for the modding scene now:p

2004 Clio 1.2 16v

car went in on the 10th may 2003 and came out 15th january 2004 original price was 2000 when finished it was more like 3500 - 4000....i too had to put down a 50% deposit before work was carried out....

i was constantly at the guy to get car finished and even started legal proceedings....was worth the wait once the car was fixed after it came out.

car really wasnt right until 6mths after it came out the shop totally pish after spending so much cash ud expect it to be amazing! but it wasnt

172 M69 eater

Quote: Originally posted by Smokey on 03 August 2005

I was refering to these bits mainly, like i said it may be the pictures thou.

In the black circle theres a dip in the filler, and in the red circle it dont even look like hes tried to fill it.

http://premium1.uploadit.org/smokey//6.jpg

i noticed this when i looked at the pics but didnt think much else about it... theres def a dip on the right

patty

1.8 Civic EX

Feel sorry for you Mullins. I think what most people seem to forget on here is that they all drive probably one of THE most common cars on the road today. when it comes down down to it (regardles of engine size and model) we all own a Clio. Your making yours different and individual which is what modding is all about, good on ya. Alot of people have after market air filters/IKs and exhausts which isnt chav but how many of you see (for example) a 1.1 saxo with a aftermarket exhaust and some sort of club sticker in the window...whats the first thing you say????......chav......slightly contradicting dont you think??!? sorry just getting a bit upset, I aint been using this forum long, its supposed to be a place we "enthusiasts" get together and help each other out but instead they just talk each other down. time for everyone to be a bit more open minded me thinks.......

[Edited by Rhino16v on 03 August 2005 at 10:01pm]

182 and 5 GTT

I think the colour is really nice mate. the smothing and delocking on the doors looks really good. agree with smokey about the rear arch though, unless the bumper covers it? Everyone has there own views on stuff and rhino16v summed it up pretty well