ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Progress- Pics

Cheers mate, its a really nice colour, rooms a bit small and doesnt help with the camera, but i really love that last pic of the side of the car! Showing skirts and arches

1. His car is a phase 1 not a phase 2 so that front bumper wont fit.

2. That kit is nasty too, not as bad granted but still cack.

hi all, personnally with 6k id dtry and hunt down a used clio v6 or at least put it down as deposit for one.

but, each to their own, if this guy wants to kit his car out so be it, leave him alone - why the need for sl*gging off. i personally aint into the whole bodykit thing but i wont say someone is an idiot or whatever for choosing a bodykit. i personally prefer the lowered/alloys smooth euro look.

but isnt his what modding is all about - i mean, his car has already done what its set out to do...get noticed.

the only concern i have - the bodyshop are taking forever. you should have a polite word with them.

karlossandito - that kit wasnt out SEVEN MONTHS AGO.

he k tec one is easily teh nicest for the newer clios.

karlossandito as loony says ur wrong, n what a prick walking in 2 a forum n sl*gging some one off on ur 2nd post, keep it shut. Exhuaust looks like toilet rolls thatll be cos there covered in paper and tape to stop them getting paint on ;)

I dont mind grief of respect members on ere (as much!!!)

Dubs in 19 ne idea what the insurance (if theyll touch me at all) would be on a V6!!

Bumder With A Buffer

Let me get this right... its STILL not finished yet??!!! Christ youve got more patience (and money!!) than me! Sue his ass for some reason like the stress it has caused you with worry or something like that!

He sounds like a bit of a cowboy to me.

Personally i dont like it but im not going to sl*g you off for it. Good on you.

Oh and dont take too much notice of the sl*gging as long as your happy then f*!k what other people think...... or just give them the finger.:)

Quote: Originally posted by Loony on 25 July 2005

Im sure in the £6k and the 7 months the bodyshop could of made it fit lol.

As i said earlier and Mr Bad mentioned it too, the only kit i would get is the S1600

Quote: Originally posted by Smokey on 26 July 2005

Quote: Originally posted by Loony on 25 July 2005

Im sure in the £6k and the 7 months the bodyshop could of made it fit lol.

Are you sure Dick Turpin is that handy with panelwork ? Im not convinced.

500bhp Scoob

christ i thought my bodyshop took the piss when it took them 3 months to do my car (1 month of that was my fault as i lost my job, didnt have the cash to pay them)

To spend that amount of money, and for them to take this long to do that sortof work is a pisstake.

i wouldve told them to jog on by now, its not even as if the kit is a 1 off, which theyve had to make from scratch

182 and 5 GTT

What are you driving at the moment then? must be costing u a fortune hiring cars or public transport or whatever? 7 months is a long time mate. hope its worth it?

What is the s1600 kit, av i no seen this??

Its not the prima racing 1 is it??

Been driving my grandads fizza vetec!!!

Just phoned him hes adding last few coats of lacquer 2nite!

the super 1600 wide arched wide mouthed kit, if you use the search, im sure youll find plenty of pictures of them online

Scooby STi, FiestaST

Quote: Originally posted by Dubs on 25 July 2005

hi all, personnally with 6k id dtry and hunt down a used clio v6 or at least put it down as deposit for one.

but, each to their own, if this guy wants to kit his car out so be it, leave him alone - why the need for sl*gging off. i personally aint into the whole bodykit thing but i wont say someone is an idiot or whatever for choosing a bodykit. i personally prefer the lowered/alloys smooth euro look.

but isnt his what modding is all about - i mean, his car has already done what its set out to do...get noticed.

the only concern i have - the bodyshop are taking forever. you should have a polite word with them.

eaxctly whats been said all through the thread. The reason that hes gone for this is because of insurance etc etc

I want to see it in the flesh...

Feck me what a long thread..........

Fair play CDMullins.....For having the bottle / cash / vision to stick with your idea.

Whatever is said its your creation, enjoy;)

That kit & paint job^^^^^^^ Striped out with buckets, harnesss cage and a mental ice install would get you a mag feature and would look the bollox:D

now that looks nice but you gota av the power to go with that though, cant have that kit and look with a small 1.2 engine really can you. gota av sumet filling the engine bay!

How long til its finished this time mullins?? think we should have a cliosport massive feature and photoshoot lol

lol i think i heard that before. its got to have cost the bloke whos doing it more than what mullins has paid with the amount of time hes had it and man hours thats gone into it

sadly moast rally cars, especially in the s1600 series, have roof scoops, best way to ventilate the cab imho

cant realy get away with having the windows open

plattsy - why do you need to power? its nly a 1600cc engine the car has in the 1st place, which doesnt cost much more to insure than the 1.2 16v (road going 1.6 16v, not the s1600 engine)