ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Progress Pictures

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Having Quite Alot done to my Car At the moment, Heres a Few pictures of it.

Its At Energized UK, Should be done in about a month :)

Image029.gif

Image028.gif

Image027.gif

Image026.gif

Image024.gif

Image025.gif

I'll keep you all updated :)

Audi A3 TDI 170 B.E.
What you doing to it apart from rear/front bumper and removing of number plate and delocking?

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
dehandled, De lockd, Sidestrips Took off, Mirrors smoothed into the doors, Side Indicators Relocated, Single Wiper Conversion, Smoothed in rear wing, Boot De badged, De Locked, De handled, Roof rails smoothed out, Carbon bonnet, Custom built side skirts (cost £1200!!), Front bumpers smoothed into wings and grill, Grill smoothed into wings, Wings smoothed into side skirts, Rear bumper smoothed into rear wings, Plate recess cut into the bumper, exhaust relocated and arch work for 19s.

The bumpers from K-Tec Racing

clio 1.4 sport
holy s**t are the skirts gold plated? fair play m8 - keep updatin the pics she should look well- u keepin the original colour?

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
its costing just over £6k for the bodywork

Its having 19s, they are about £1800 the ice system and interior are the party piece thought, 8x 12" subs with 750wrms to each :)

Valver Lookalike Mk1 Ph3
19's are going to seriously affect performance

With 8x12" subs (if that's not a typo) your going to have to do a lot of dampening/reinforcing too.

As above 10/10 for commitment - but what happens if some gives you a slight knock? :cry::cry::cry: Repair bills.

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
yes i saw that, didnt know it started gold lol.

mine will still be gold, but next year its going in for wide arches, Lambos and a a Tempreture change flip paint.

My body work is £3,500, £2,500 is the stuff ive supplied.

8 Subs (eight) was not a typo :) 8 packs of Dynmat Xtreme going in it :)

Valver Lookalike Mk1 Ph3
Crazy Clio said:
mine will still be gold, but next year its going in for wide arches, Lambos and a a Tempreture change flip paint.

Holy sh*t, hats off to you, hope you have a garage to keep it in!

Think you may get a few angry posts because people wish they had that kind of money to throw around (including me :().

Final_Maxim said:
8 subs and all that filler :rolleyes:

bets on what cracks first? my bets on roof rails

cracks or sinks ? it's normally one or the other once the max power lot get their wheelbarrow full of filler per corner on a car.

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Thanks for the constructive criticism, i understand that not everyone is in to the bodywork side of things and fair play to you, as i will b the first to admit that its isawaste of money. However, I'm 18 with under a years driving experience, im am lucky enough to say icould quite easily afford to buy and insure a 182 with some performance modifications, however, I wouldnt last long, as i do not have the ability, so for now ill be happy to have a very nice looking (in my opinion anyway) slowish car. Then When its my turn for speed, I'll go japanesse :D

The cracking filler is going to be a problem, my bodyshop where teh first to tell me this, although most of the work is metal plating welded in, there is still going to be filler which will in time crack. I am going to have to think about my subs very carfefully, maybe 4 subs wired up and 4 subs not wired up for looks?

End of teh day i respect ALL modified cars, wether they are slow or fast. Personally do not see any point whatsoever even attempting to make a Renault Fast, but thats just my opinion, However, If you are happy with your car then i am happyfor you, End of the day its your car, you should do what YOU want, wether others like it or not.

Anyway, I'll keep you updated :)

Suprised I havent been called a Chav yet :)

hope they arent doing ur exhuast? never letting them touch my car ever again, they royaly fucked me when i had mine done! i ended up paying hayward and scott money 4 a cheap shitty b/box and a bitnof 2" stainless steel that they didnt even bother makin a piece to go over the rear axle, just left the original piece in!

Fair play to you mate, all sounds good.

Keep the progess pics coming....

Nice rear bumper for a start anyway!

Merc Coupe V6 AMG
o my on a 1.2. and if the 1.6 turbo conversion is going to be it will be me first. i hope