ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Progress Pictures

Chocolate Bar™
bloody typical they never finish the job... luckily my bodyshop got all the small details perfect when it went in

whats happening with the inside, or has that been answered already :eek:

Arctic Blue Clio 182
Turned out very nice. Love the badboy bonnet with the black lights. Hope you've went for black mesh too. Shall be nice to see the finished pics

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
The mesh is black, going to be off the road for a while as it needs new exhausts, new plates, new rear ligths, interior re installin, boot release fitting, and ICE install.

Can I drive my car in the day, with a rear number Taped on the rear? with no ilumination?

Arctic Blue Clio 182
Yea you can but the police will pull u at nite if the plates not lit up. Any new pics of it??

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
No real pics, as all my time now is spent working or putting the interior in etc etc. The interior is in now, just needs the install wiring up and boot release.

I've drove it around in the day, with no back box, just drive to a few sites that i thought would cause problems. Its shockingly low over speed bumps, but it gets over them fine. no rubbing or scraping. i can only get on to my quite steep drive SLOWLY forwards, cannot reverse on.

heres a few pictures of it when i picked it up, unfortunately worse quality than usual.

Image104.gif

Image103.gif

I wont be around for a while, as I've got ALOT of work to do myside to gert the car ready for daily use, but PROPER pics will be up soon :D

OLI

205 gti-6
car looks great. not my usual cuppa tea but i expect to see an article in max power, redline etc.. in the future.
how much did the badboy bonnet cost to get done? looks evil

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
i had it all done at once so it cost about £120.

They quoted me £250ish to do it on its own, thats taking badge out too

I have to say I normally dont like body kitted cars, and i especially have a thing againts badboy bonnets, BUT... I really like your car, wouldnt have it myself, but i do like it. As for the badboy, i think its really good, does kinda make the lights look like corsa headlights though

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Right, I've had the car back 5 days now, and i can give you an update:

The interior is in
The ice is in.

The ride height is giving me NO PROBLEMS at all. Gets over speed bumps/multistory car park slopes no problem.

I'm not exactly bein kind to it, although im driving it at speed limit speeds (HONEST, Havent had it above 40mph yet!! No jokes about the engine size here guys thank you very much) But I'm driving it lots, I'mn doing 50 miles some days!!! I've left it in multi storys, high streets and supermarket car parks.

It gets ALOT of positive attention/comments, which suprised me, and not just from people from my generation. I was explaining to a women in her 60's how i got in without door handles, she was baffled by it, as are most, spose its not too common.l

I get alot of looks and waves off the local chav brigade, who i did kno any before I got my car

I still need to:

Get a new exhaust system (got the money left, its the time!)
Fit Rear Lights (dont know how to do it!!)
Tidy up my false floor
Sort out rear plate

Also need to get a rear tyre, but MAY try and get away with it, untill i get the bigger wheels (19" TSW KYALAMI :))

M.O.T. Is in March so need to make sure its all fine for then, it had new brakes all round and a service before it went in.

I had to wash it the other day (god how dirty do cars get this weather) and I am going to be honest here, there are a few faults (i am a perfectionist!)

They have scratched my rear windowm, quite bad, when sanding my smoothed boot.

The "hole" in between the wing mirror stalks appears to have not bein painted OR lackered!

The mesh in the bottom rigth hand corner of the front bumper isnt fitted as well as the other

There is some bubbling of the paint UNDER the lacker (im sure theres a Q in that word?) on the rear wing, can only be seen when boot is fully extended.

However, these are really minor, I only noticed cause i as washing it, you cant really notice them unless you are close up.

I'm bound to need it touching up at one point, So i'll get it all done then so its PERFECT.
just thought I'd update you guys :)

Hiy mate, your not far from me, so if you want help fitting the rear lights i'll come give you a hand, wouldnt mid seeing this car in metal!

Mercedes C200,Clio R.I.P.
I can appreciate the work that was put in but I just don’t like the look of it, its too “max power” or “neddish” I think, if u didn’t spend all that money on it you could have got a bigger n better car.

80MPG BEEZA
reeet matey!!!!!!!

I have a sudjestion for you! i know a guy that came in a top place in ultimate street car check the website, its a orange/gold supra with red/yellow interior. He had his interior and ice done by bass mechanix in newcastle the do outstanding work but he has 4 massive subs in his boot and i mean there huge but they wired it up so only one sub works while his driving round and he can flick a switch that activates all 4 when his at shows,

and i bet you have a pretty big loan from the bank my friend, agreed?

Batman said:
reeet matey!!!!!!!

I have a sudjestion for you! i know a guy that came in a top place in ultimate street car check the website, its a orange/gold supra with red/yellow interior. He had his interior and ice done by bass mechanix in newcastle the do outstanding work but he has 4 massive subs in his boot and i mean there huge but they wired it up so only one sub works while his driving round and he can flick a switch that activates all 4 when his at shows,

and i bet you have a pretty big loan from the bank my friend, agreed?

wheres the suggestion in that?? I see you saying you have one, i see you talking about some supra, and i see you asking if he has a big loan or not?

80MPG BEEZA
theduckeatspork said:
wheres the suggestion in that?? I see you saying you have one, i see you talking about some supra, and i see you asking if he has a big loan or not?

my sudjestion was hinted from an earlier post of his saying he was thinking of 8 subs but only running 4 and having 4 for show, by mentioning what the supra was running and how it would help him think about his own ice, god some people love nit picking on here

Batman said:
my sudjestion was hinted from an earlier post of his saying he was thinking of 8 subs but only running 4 and having 4 for show, by mentioning what the supra was running and how it would help him think about his own ice, god some people love nit picking on here

sorry mate just this thread is that ancient i'd lost track

80MPG BEEZA
theduckeatspork said:
sorry mate just this thread is that ancient i'd lost track

its ok i only read the first few pages then skipped the middle its a pretty long thread!