ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

project scene scooby

ph1 track weapon
looks a billion times better. any plans for the rear end though, as looks a bit weird with the low front and standard rear!

More poke than viagr
Gaz, yeah lol. Although i dont think it will last too much longer to be honest, taking a beating down there!

Naith, yeah its almost come round full circle now, back to where i started almost. Think i needed to get the big wing and scoop done and out of my system, been there done that now, time to move on and get it smooth :)

Funny story about the brakes, got them all painted up and looking mint, ready to be fitted. Took the car to the garage the day before the shoot for them to be fitted as i was at uni, got a lift round all day which was a pain in the arse, and then mate dropped me off to pick car up. On the way got a voicemail from the morning asking if i could drop the locking wheel nut socket off as id left the wrong one!! FFS!! If i had got the message earlier i could have got them fitted in time :(

Booked in for next tuesday for brakes though :)

More poke than viagr
Yeah got some coilovers in the garage which need modifying as they're for wrong shape subaru, but will attempt to fit them ASAP as the rear looks gay high :(

Also tried to fit colour coded side skirts but could get the old ones off. Screws keep turning in the plastic gromits so dont know how im going to get them off without damaging them

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Looks great now. If i had a classic i'd want it looking like that...with a turbo under the bonnet..haha

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I don't think they look right without the spoiler...But then again i didn't think yours looked right with it?! Bizarre. Next stop - Turbo, so you can fend of any VTR's.

More poke than viagr
Id love a turbo but insurance would rape me :(

Me and my dad sprayed the bumper. Colour is slightly off but thats halfords fault not ours lol ;)

Found some red BRIDE low max's now :) Going to order them as soon as i get payment for these

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Surely with all the mods you've made the insurance is steep! Admiral want the best part of 50-100+ per mod on mine! Kants!!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Hmm. Maybe I need to look elsewhere.

I hate browsing for alternatives... I just renew. Idiot. :eek:

Sorry for the OT.

Hmm. Maybe I need to look elsewhere.

I hate browsing for alternatives... I just renew. Idiot. :eek:

Sorry for the OT.

i was quoted 100 quid more this year to renew, i went on a search engine, told flux and ended up saving 400 quid. scary.

sod the high flyers thats alot of money to me.

More poke than viagr
Better pics to show the smoooooothness ;)
DSC00841.jpg

DSC00844.jpg

DSC00845.jpg

DSC00842.jpg

DSC00843.jpg

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
Get the bumper painted properly and i think it needs a lip spoiler, looks plain and bulky from the rear. Other than that, its great!

1.2 Dynamique 16v
It does look good, and the smoothing looks like an epic effort but there is a bit of a colour difference. Lets it down a little.

Looks a cajillion times better than it did a few pages back though, that is for sure.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
That shape scooby makes me sad inside, but it does look good.

:eek:

More poke than viagr
Yes the bumper is a shade or two out, but it looks a lot better in the flesh!

Going to try and fit new coilovers on the rear tommorow, but need to try and fit D2 top mounts to Raceland coilovers first. If they dont fit, then ill just have to try and unseize the D2 coilovers :(

Blue seats are up for sale again, and as soon as they sell im ordering some Bride Low max's. But cant decide on which colour to get? Red, or black and grey gradient???

redbride.jpg

blackbride.jpg

Dont know why they're so small???