ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PS3 @ Playasia

Citroen DS3 DSport
I notice it says:

This item is not available for shipping to
European Union
Iceland
Liechtenstein
Norway

Monaro VXR
Sony have put a clamp down on companies distributing consoles to other areas. Reason why liksang was forced to shut down. So doubt many other companies will want to take the risk of exporting systems.

C-VXR. Once owned a Clio
Sony have put a clamp down on companies distributing consoles to other areas. Reason why liksang was forced to shut down. So doubt many other companies will want to take the risk of exporting systems.

Unless they've fitted the ps3s with trackin i doubt they'll know lol

They are the beta pre release versions, play any region dvd and all my ps2 games. Actually better in someways as these are not locked to any region i.e. NTSC versions will be locked to that region same as PAL will be.

I think they have limited network compatitbilty though but i wont know until it is live anyway.

Also have tried a ps3 demo disk that came with them and that seems to work fine. its not a game or anything just a kinda "show off the ps3 cd"

Cant get ps3 games for it yet either until the end of the month.

White Sti Hatch
Sony have put a ban on any Sony imports to the EU untill the PS3 is out in eu next year....They even closed down a website over this lol

White Sti Hatch
Only PS3s you can get your hands on are ones with a big as TEST scribed into the front in white writing and there only availible to Established Games Websites....

So if you actualy have three it would be nice to prove it with a pic....thats not off Google....

The pic... at last!!!

ps3ti4.jpg

Like i said boys im a lier ok, you can get hold of them if your packages dont get ceased at customs. Which is difficult at the moment yes due to sony clamping down.

Ive had these over 2 weeks but i suppose you guys know best eh.

im not posting pics at it seems as it would probably be stupid in the light of things really.

i didnt get them imported from a shop either, as for making myself look a (c**t. Hardly mate considering i know none of you and was simply sharing the fact that they can be imported now and could of been imported for the last 3 weeks.

It has no marks on it saying test at all.

Golf Mk6 Oil Burner
Didnt Lee say he has sent a load of beta kits back at some point because they didnt work properly. So if you do have 3 under your bed the chances are that they will be worth f*k all.

Didnt Lee say he has sent a load of beta kits back at some point because they didnt work properly. So if you do have 3 under your bed the chances are that they will be worth f*k all.

Maybe so but these arent the beta kits that were available 6 months ago.