ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PS3 @ Playasia

The pic... at last!!!

ps3ti4.jpg

the evidence is spilled! :rasp:

surely thats subject closed then!!!

Lux'd Glacier White R26
What a crock of s**t; what crack pipe are you smoking?

You give it large then don't prove it. Have a word.

Tyson.

I dont need prove anything, if i actually give a shi t what you thought then maybe i would and if i knew the reaction saying this would cause i wouldnt of trust me lol.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
so are people that haven't got anything better to do than talk bollox on a forum

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
yes am i a geek. do you have a problem with that?

ah ok if all the threads are bollox why don't u just do one?

so are people that haven't got anything better to do than talk bollox on a forum

u seem like the biggest geek on here!!

and as for talking b****cks mate 99.9% of the threads on here are b****cks so your talking out ya arse aint ya

how hard is it to post a pic? not too hard and you will saveall the aggro? you really are just mugging yourself of fella.

so out of all the people who have read this (including me) are just thinking 'MUPPET' (In the voice of charlotte church) :rasp:

yes am i a geek. do you have a problem with that?

ah ok if all the threads are bollox why don't u just do one?

Didnt say i had a problem i said its funny how wound up the geeks get when you mention you can get PS3's imported now.

whats the point in starting a thread most of the things i wanna know have been discussed about 400 times. All i have to do is search.

Keeps me entertained while im working though thanks mate :approve:

u seem like the biggest geek on here!!

and as for talking b****cks mate 99.9% of the threads on here are b****cks so your talking out ya arse aint ya

how hard is it to post a pic? not too hard and you will saveall the aggro? you really are just mugging yourself of fella.

so out of all the people who have read this (including me) are just thinking 'MUPPET' (In the voice of charlotte church) :rasp:

and its no aggro to me its funny, you guys seem like the ones with getting f ucked off lol

[/guote] you guys seem like the ones with the aggro lol

hm tying so fast your making school boy errors hey, (just incase you are slow) that makes no fooking sence,

bet your sitting at your desk fuming, getting the right ump and getting in a cold sweat!

Last edited:
  Lux'd Glacier White R26
3 PS3's in your bedroom, my arse. 3 PS1's maybe. If you did have 3, you could flog 2 of them for a lot of money! You're obviously a clever di.ck by getting them imported, past customs, etc, but why the need for 3? You've dug a huge hole, and are digging further. Just prove it with a simple pic.. :D

3 PS3's in your bedroom, my arse. 3 PS1's maybe. If you did have 3, you could flog 2 of them for a lot of money! You're obviously a clever di.ck by getting them imported, past customs, etc, but why the need for 3? You've dug a huge hole, and are digging further. Just prove it with a simple pic.. :D

well said tyson, ;) :rasp:

getting past customs is pure luck, my friend has just had 6 dell laptops seized only the other day and doubts he will get his money back. That was using the same courier as me and he imports electronics and sells them on ebay everyday.

I brought three as they were going to be presents for people im not bothered about selling them and i couldnt make a lot of money from selling them as im not totally sure they are fully working yet as ive not tried a actual PS3 game on it only PS2 and DVD's.

I was thinking about posting pics but after seeing this lot im glad i didnt, id have been bored off me tits otherwise.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
yeah must be a great way of passing the time - making random s**t up - must try that one

Maybe so but thats kinda hard at the moment and im working at uni the same as i have been since 8 this morning.

i guess we will never know

Golf Mk6 Oil Burner
Maybe so but thats kinda hard at the moment and im working at uni the same as i have been since 8 this morning.

i guess we will never know

ermm............. working at uni, you have been posting on here for the last 2 hours lol