ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PS3 @ Playasia

80MPG BEEZA
lol this thread is mental if anyone wanted a ps3 bad they would just wait until it comes out next year and buy one in the shops and get a full guarantee i know i am my ps2 is still doing the job it needs to so meh who cares really

"clearly doesnt own a clio apart from dreaming about owning a vee every night"

I've had a mk2 Clio and it was unreliable as fook, Im getting a Golf R32 MK4 next August. I have no dreams about Clio's I can assure you.

R32 over a Vee anyday of the week ;)

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! you say im a lier?????

clio obsessed. like's fit birds. and good tunes Location:
Petts Wood, Kent, South East Car:
likes going off-road Interests:
cars, girls, going out, then cars again... Occupation:
Lack of... at the mo

from reading that i understand why your driving that hahahahaha.
R32 mk 4 you say??? not when your 20 son

bye bye prick

Citroen DS3 DSport
I've had a mk2 Clio and it was unreliable as fook, Im getting a Golf R32 MK4 next August. I have no dreams about Clio's I can assure you.

R32 over a Vee anyday of the week ;)

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! you say im a lier?????

clio obsessed. like's fit birds. and good tunes Location:
Petts Wood, Kent, South East Car:
likes going off-road Interests:
cars, girls, going out, then cars again... Occupation:
Lack of... at the mo

from reading that i understand why your driving that hahahahaha.
R32 mk 4 you say??? not when your 20 son

bye bye prick

Not this thread again. Why are you still getting yourself worked up? Let it go.

Revels Mum & Sister
He is right I just bought one from him. Came about 10 mins ago. Here is photographic proof I own one ;)

ps3.jpg

Lee

BMW M2C
Didnt Lee say he has sent a load of beta kits back at some point because they didnt work properly. So if you do have 3 under your bed the chances are that they will be worth f*k all.

Ours were full on Dev kits. Very different.

If Shaun does actually have any they will be test stations and Sony will come looking for them at some point. You have no idea how closely they track where their kit is. We have to log moving it between studios.

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  MB EQC
LMAO @ this thread

NO I'M NOT POSTING PICS HERE ANYMORE OF MY MAGIC FAIRY PS3'S

BECAUSE I AM RIGHT AND I KNOW IT :)

Ultra 197 ex 172 Cup
i saw one on bbc 1 this morning 8:10ish looked great, graphics were great. so their are some in the uk u know.

Have we got a "Hall of fame" for the best threads ever?

This should be number 1!

think he'd be better off in a hall of shame. what sort of a pleb brags about having 3 PS3's that are not even anywhere near being comercially available and when asked for proof turns into a complete child? he's probably trying to drown himself in bleach due to shame... we can only hope anyway. Long live stupid people, without them there wouldn't be much to ridicule, so lets toast to the butt of every joke... come on up Shaun and take a bow.

Think he's gone back to Middle Earth now to play with the goblins anyway... what a pube

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  MB EQC
He's more interested in PM'ing me abuse.

I really pity him, it must be fun living in his make believe world though

G_F

BMW M3 & Williams 3
LOL, i love this thread, i have it bookmarked in my 'internet knobheads' folder.

Hope he PMs me some grief, he kills me with laughter!!

Revels Mum & Sister
I know of someone in the UK with 20 Asia 60GB for £700 delivered next day (per box)

But Shaun is a c**k piece LOL

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  MB EQC
LOL, i love this thread, i have it bookmarked in my 'internet knobheads' folder.

Hope he PMs me some grief, he kills me with laughter!!

Careful! He likes to call names and use schoolboy tactics to make himself feel better in his PM's, i had a right old laugh at them :D

I've put him on my "ignore list" I looked, but couldn't find the "bullshit spreading gobshites who are secretly gay" list
so any more PM's don't get read anyway, he bores me TBH, if I wanted stories I'd listen to my grandad

Citroen DS3 DSport
I think I believe him, i'm sure those PS3's are still under his bed safe from harm and prying eyes.

G_F

BMW M3 & Williams 3
lol..What was he moaning about in the pms Cooper?

..and just to keep this thread on topic...

How much are Ps3s from Playasia, can i ship them to Canada?

Changing subject a bit...Is it right if I were to buy one in Hong Kong it would only cost £270??

atm, retail with 2 games $4626HKD about 300pounds. think its $3799 for the just the 60gb unit about 250pounds.

the next batch is out on the 30th nov, which have been all reversed and also the 4th dec batch have all gone.

E90
Did I mention I have three of these under my bed? I have another 4 in the living room, that I use as coffee coasters.

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  MB EQC
lol..What was he moaning about in the pms Cooper?

..and just to keep this thread on topic...

How much are Ps3s from Playasia, can i ship them to Canada?

He wasn't moaning, he was just hurling abuse, but not bein 16 years old or having an IQ the same as my shoe size like our very own Shaunbrass, or should I say, Pinocchio, I just laughed at his attempts to upset me.

Leon Cupra 300
Same lad who said it was soo wrong to post pics of girlfriends etc in that thread, deffo ghey!

shaun....
1448281953_l.gif