ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PS3 @ Playasia

Dude give it up. Nobody believes you. Everyone just thinks you're a r****d for carrying on with this. You dont have any PS3's!!

"Im not posting pics" Are you f**king 12? You must be to think that a group of people with an IQ in double figures (more than likely triple yours) are going to believe you.

Im not sure whats more pathetic, to say you have them to start with or to carry on with it..

Clearly you're just a loser, hope you have fun tonight when you go home and w**k over your boxes under your bed.

C-VXR. Once owned a Clio
Dude give it up. Nobody believes you. Everyone just thinks you're a r****d for carrying on with this. You dont have any PS3's!!

"Im not posting pics" Are you f**king 12? You must be to think that a group of people with an IQ in double figures (more than likely triple yours) are going to believe you.

Im not sure whats more pathetic, to say you have them to start with or to carry on with it..

Clearly you're just a loser, hope you have fun tonight when you go home and w**k over your boxes under your bed.

lol

We know he doesnt have one. So why are you lot still givin him attention.

PS3 aint out till saturday (IN JAPAN)

Astra CDTI SRI
My mam has just got me a PS4 from a guy down the market and they are not even built yet, so ner ner!

I can get another 10 if anyone wants them..........

Lux'd Glacier White R26

lol

^^ No, you have it wrong, they're widely available. I'm getting my PS3 direct from www.smokemorecrack.com for 250 notes.. ;)

Tyson.

RIP Dan
What a bunch of losers you lot are.

I got one imported too Shaunbrass.

I will post a pic in a minute to prove all you sceptics wrong, you are all so pwned.

RIP Dan
See, who's the loser now eh?

PS3.gif

lol

and by the way, yes they aint out until then (retail) in japan

However the wholesale stockists in china have had the first versions for nearly a month now.

RIP Dan
Sargey, yours isnt real, MINE is.

Its in my bedroom and everything.

I can play Donkey Kong, Sonic and allsorts on it.

Astra CDTI SRI
Sargey, yours isnt real, MINE is.

Its in my bedroom and everything.

I can play Donkey Kong, Sonic and allsorts on it.

Sorry mate, you are lying!

Look at the pic, Mine is a proper one..... its got a "3" on it and everything!

I have got metal gear solid 7! And Project Gotham Racing 5!

And that's coz my PS3 is chipped and can play xbox 720 games!

I have got 2 xbox 720's as well.

Golf 7R
Is it not just a case of producing some pics, fair enough ppl dont believe you ( i dont ) so post them up, and listen dont backtrack stating they you dont see it to be very wise now to show pics, if ppl wanted you that bad whos reading this, they could trace your IP address and trace you that way.....lose lose situation, thats why boasting is certainly not clever! :clown:

Maybe this explains it all:

profilepic21483_2.gif

Biography:
Student, Young likes drinking
Car:
RenaultSport Clio 172 CUP
Interests:
Drinking, Fun, Women and fast cars
Student

They say you see 3 when your drunk...

Golf Mk6 Oil Burner
Maybe this explains it all:

profilepic21483_2.gif

Biography:
Student, Young likes drinking
Car:
RenaultSport Clio 172 CUP (With LAD 300bhp conversion) ;)
Interests:
Drinking, Fun, Women and fast cars
Student

They say you see 3 when your drunk...

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
By the way, play asia won't be shipping ANY hardware, software from Sony to the EU

wow, this kids an utter r****d, the thread IQ has dropped to a staggering number of 45...

funnily enough I also have a PS3... sat right next to my cure for aids and nokia phone video of my moon landing last weekend in the Clio... Shaunbrass, you're a pathological liar and your posts convey your embarrassment at being totally owned. You are hereby ClioSports biggest strap on. Well done, you earned it :clown:

wow, this kids an utter r****d, the thread IQ has dropped to a staggering number of 45...

funnily enough I also have a PS3... sat right next to my cure for aids and nokia phone video of my moon landing last weekend in the Clio... Shaunbrass, you're a pathological liar and your posts convey your embarrassment at being totally owned. You are hereby ClioSports biggest strap on. Well done, you earned it :clown:

dnt put words in my mouth you faggot

Last edited:
i didn't put any words in your mouth, if I did you may have something intelligent to say... now we can see you for what you are.

aah, the infamous edit feature strikes again... I'd love to know how everyone here can be a geek, yet the self professing PS3 creator and sole UK distributor escapes without this moniker? does this not strike you as somewhat ironic, or to be perfectly blunt, retarded?

G_F

BMW M3 & Williams 3
Shaun mate, you are in uni getting yourself a degree, so you must be slightly intelligent, i dont understand the reason for you not wanting to a post a pic to prove you are right, you gain nothing by not doing so. You also say everyone is a geek, why? just because we want to see pics of your three ps3.

You sound a bit of a loser mate, i think it would be best if you ditched your user name and started again, minus the bullshit.

Also, i bet a million you don't own a renaultsport of any kind.

Astra CDTI SRI
i can't be bothered to read 5 pages of posts, can somebody sum this thread up for me in a paragraph?

Shaunbrass says he has 3 ps3's under his bed. Everyone else say's he's talking bollox. He won't prove he has them by sticking a picture up.

All a bit childish really, but hey, its wasting a few hours at work! :D

Lux'd Glacier White R26
^^ Agreed. He needs to be band from technology chat, because he woffles copious amounts of horse dung.