ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Royal wedding drive out...

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
I would be well up for this and I don't care where we go. I am sure some of the other Chester lot will be up for it too.

182 cup
180 odd miles, taking in horse shoe pass, Evo Triangle, some mountain pass single tracks and one of the best roads south of the scottish boarder!

Will post a map up soon

1.2 16V Clio (Blue)
What terminal you work in? I'm over at T1 :D, we get xmas off though :)

All over, landside at the moment.. Get my airside pass when my disclosure gets back to me... I'm one of them yellow coats doing customer services, but might be getting a job in the freight terminal fingers crossed

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
180 odd miles, taking in horse shoe pass, Evo Triangle, some mountain pass single tracks and one of the best roads south of the scottish boarder!

Will post a map up soon

Noooo keep it a secret I like surprises just show us a map on the day :)
Also keeps people intrigued where we head off to ;)

I'll defo be coming on this, tried to get the Yorkshire lot on it, but not a huge amount of interest so will probably tag along with you lot.

Hope the route will take in the B4391 and the road from Bala to Rhiwargor :)

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
I'll defo be coming on this, tried to get the Yorkshire lot on it, but not a huge amount of interest so will probably tag along with you lot.

Hope the route will take in the B4391 and the road from Bala to Rhiwargor :)

What time do you think you could be in chester for? I guess we should try and make a day of it.

Clio 172 "Ruby"

Will post a map up soon

Ooo sounds ace mate get a map up so I can have a look

1.2 16V Clio (Blue)
Nope, they wont let me park untill im fully employed by the airport, because im on a 6 month thing by the government i did park in T1 multi storey but my mate lost his job so i couldnt get rebate tickets no more and i aint paying £27 a day... will be in staff west if i get this new job though :)

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Right then meet up at roots n shoots at 10am in Chester CH3 5QD. Then off into Wales for loads of photos and abit of a drive.

1. V6 Clo

Clio 172 "Ruby"
1. V6clo
2. 172flamer
3. Matthew
4. Crazyasswhiteboy
5. Oosh Baxter

Last edited: