ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Servicing cost difference for Northampton

Fiesta TDCI

Just phoned Camden Northampton for the1st service cost for a 172, they have quoted £190 + VAT. Phoned Kettering £165 Inc. What a difference!

good old camden ;)

best speak to Hippychick, she has had a few rather disasterous meeting with Richard Sanders Renault, Kettering

personally had no problems with them, aside from when the bonnet release cable snapped, they changed it FOC and then the car developed a major electrical fault

Weeman sucks ****

Thats EVO mag teritory if Im right?? They always seem to get a good deal from what Ive read in the longtermers. But, they are a car mag so Im sure theyd get a good reception.

Golf 1.4 TSI

got my service done at camden and they told me it was 190 and then charged me 221 quid, wouldnt go there again if they paid me, well apart from the warranty work they are doing for me after xmas

ICE'dberg MK2 172

Never use Camden....ever!!

Took mine for its 1st service the other week to Wests in Bedford...they charged £142.

Not too far from Northampton...but then its worth it to get your car back in one piece!!!

Wests are alot better than the one in Kettering, they dont have a clue there.

I had a problem with my imobiliser and they told me my car had a diesel one fitted! It was the ecu that was faulty!