ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Show us your crash pics!!!

STRBramley

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #404
My old 1.2 Clio. Got side-swiped at a junction by a lorry back in 2008.

4895022214a5966085618o.jpg

Megane
Hi everyone! I want to share a few pics of little crash which i made in 2008.
My car wasn't clio sport but it was clio sedan

this is before crash
grnt013x.jpg

after crash
grnt037z.jpg
i had to spend about 700£ to repair my car.

i am waiting for your comments.

SG9 Forester STi
Should've been rear ended, might have looked better ;).

I kid of course. That's not as bad as some in this thread, what did you hit?

my mate rolled this infront of me just about snapped it in half all passenger floor was folded in and roof was creased but managed to limp it home 12 mile away, had to get out through the boot and a maglight that was in the pocket in the back of the drivers seat smashed through the rear window, lethal things maglights

6258971786_34a90b663e_b.png

Untitled by glenndobledesigns, on Flickr

M3, Cup racer'd 182
An i right thinking andy_con's was the one where someone drove into the back while parked on the side of the road, and then the driver fucked off?.

M3, Cup racer'd 182
Cheers Nickson.

Andy_con what happened after? did you find that prick and knock the living s**t out of him.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
my mate rolled this infront of me just about snapped it in half all passenger floor was folded in and roof was creased but managed to limp it home 12 mile away, had to get out through the boot and a maglight that was in the pocket in the back of the drivers seat smashed through the rear window, lethal things maglights

6258971786_34a90b663e_b.png

Untitled by glenndobledesigns, on Flickr

He drove this for 12 miles? Im hoping by the limping you mean literally limping!

i thought he was mad for doing it his mam told him to she had to pull him out of that bush with a jeep, he would of got bent over if the coppers seen it, a few of us were going out on a drive and he ignored the re-surfacing signs, and lost the backend on the pea gravel they put underneath the tramac, anyway there was a 7 car convoy with him hiding in the middle so that might of helped, craziest thing is his mam was telling him to go faster and overtake people

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  MB EQC
The only crash I've ever had was a real low speed one at a junction, outside Yorkshire TV in Leeds.

I was looking at a ladies bottom and ran into the back of a Saab 9-5

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
The only crash I've ever had was a real low speed one at a junction, outside Yorkshire TV in Leeds.

I was looking at a ladies bottom and ran into the back of a Saab 9-5
I actually wonder how many men have crashed or rolled into the back of someone doing this.

Last edited by a moderator: